“Best breakfast in town!”
Review of The Cozy Cafe

The Cozy Cafe
Ranked #9 of 100 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Price range: US$0 - US$9
Cuisines: American, Diner, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: In the mood for some home cooking? We are serving up the comfort food you're hungry for! Breakfast is served all day and the daily plate lunch special will satisfy even hugriest of appetites! Immediately off the new highway 54 and Route KK exit on the West end of Osage Beach. If you need a big juicy burger, a footlong King Cong coney island hot dog, loose burger or a Gyro with fresh Tzatziki sauce, The Cozy is here to help! Did we mention that we are a 100% Non Smoking establishment for your dining enjoyment? CELEBRATING OUR 22nd YEAR FEEDING THE LAKE!
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Homestyle cooking! Prices are good. My favorite is the farmers omelet. It's even better when it is make into a skillet. There is a reason why there are waits on Saturday and Sunday mornings, because it is that good!

2  Thank Diggz78
There are newer reviews for The Cozy Cafe

Reviewed 22 July 2014

No trip to the lake and nearby Tan-tar-a resort is complete without enjoying breakfast at the Cozy Cafe. I love their daily specials and this time the special included biscuits, gravy and sausage, all of which were delicious. The coffee is bold and tasty and the waitresses are very professional and friendly. I highly recommend this spot fir breakfast.

1  Thank Rick C
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I've been here twice. Very cozy little diner. The place was packed both times, but it is worth the wait. The cinnamon rolls are huge and amazing!! Such friendly waitresses. Our favorite is Heather.

2  Thank Alicia L
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Saw the good reviews on TA, thought we would try it to start our family vacation. Asked for the signature dish and they said the cozy shingle. I asked if I could get that without onions and they said sure. Here comes the dish....with onions. I asked this be corrected. Waitress returns and I notice her wipe an onion piece off the corner of the plate. Further inspection revealed more onions they missed when they tried to pick them off. I returned the dish, explained that I expected a new dish, not one with the onions picked off.

The food was average diner food, in our opinion.

Not a fan of places trying to pull a fast one on me (although this was a poor attempt). Will never return.

3  Thank Mamiandpapi
Ward N, Owner at The Cozy Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

MamiandPapi,
Our most sincere apology for the lack professionalism on your meal at Cozy. Our policy is: if a dish is sent back (very rare), it is to be corrected and or re made to the customers request and satisfaction. We have many customers with special requests on menu items. They are human and make mistakes, once in a while. We do however make a good effort if and when an error occurs. Some incorrect preparedness are easily fixed and some should be re made from scratch. Yours should have been remade and we have addresssed this issue with our staff. We are glad that you enjoyed the pancakes. We would love to send you a coupon for a free Cozy Shingle onion FREE for your next visit, feel free to email us your address. cozy364@charter.net

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went to the Cozy Cafe on a Saturday morning for breakfast. Food arrived very quickly. Food was good. The "sweet" tea could have used more sugar. The seating area is small and packed. People were waiting outside for tables to free up.