“Great Food, Service &”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 October 2013

.We stopped at the City Grill last Thursday, the 3rd. We found it after discovering that the wrong address was printed in the Lakes Book. The correct address is 5384 Osage Beach Parkway (not 5834). It happened to be a Thursday when they serve German food. My brother-in-law and I enjoyed the bockwurst lunch. My wife loved the jager schnitzel. However, the hit of the meal was the thinly sliced fried potatoes. We had Hofbrau original beer with our food. Mary Ann one of the daughters of the owners couldn’t have been more hospitable. She even brought her mother out of the kitchen to meet us and treated each of us to a shot of Apple Schnapps. It was by far our best meal of the week and we ate out every day.

Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

The food here is great. We have been back a number of times and each time the food was consistantly good and served hot. Just recently the restaraunt has gone smoke free and it is much more enjoyable. The new highway moved the traffic away from this place...but be sure to give it a try. Stop in...you won't regret it.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

I like to eat here when I am at the Lake. They have good food at a decent price. Service has always been good.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

This is a place you want to go to that is not a chain restaurant; but, a family ran business with fresh, home cooked meals. I had the chicken carbonara dinner (one of their new menu items) and it was very delicious and I was able to take part of it home with the portion size that evening. I believe mine was around $14.99. My husband had the Homm burger which is named after the family. It was really good, too. Note, that one side of the building is the restaurant portion suitable for families. The other side is the lounge that often houses special entertainment & guests. We sure enjoyed our meal & service and will return and support this family business.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

Nice place to eat at or just stop in and have a drink.
The desserts are awesome....try the turtle cheesecake.