“Delicious!”

Ranked #64 of 100 Restaurants in Osage Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Imo's has a varied menu of Italian treats, but our favorite is always the pizza. Lots of cheese and fresh ingredients fill the top with delicious tastes.

Visited September 2013

Washington, Missouri
“Year 'Round Pizza Buffet”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Driving down Highway 54, we just happened to see a big banner on the front of Imo's Pizza advertising a Lunch Buffet. My husband is a BIG Imo's fan, so of course we had to go!

The buffet is from 11-2, and we came in just 15 minutes before it ended. The manager said to come on in, he took our order for the buffet and drinks and then asked if we had a pizza favorite. We had a nice variety to choose from, however being near the end of the buffet - some of it was looking kind of old. Shortly after we sat down the manager brought out a pizza that was half my favorite and half my husbands'! It was piping hot and wonderful. The buffet also included toasted ravioli, pasta, a red sauce and a white sauce, Imo's salad and the famous Imo's salad dressing AND dessert!

Lunch buffet for two with our drinks was right around $20.00
We were told the buffet is 365 days a year - WOW!

The restaurant was clean and the atmosphere was friendly.

We do not live in the area, but should we ever head to the lake again, we will definitely go back.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Teri Lynn H
Olathe, Kansas
“Great pizza”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We visit the Ozarks at least once a year and Imo,s is a must place to eat lunch. The buffet was very good and always full.

Visited August 2013
St. Paul, MN
“Was still hungry when I left”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I went here with my family not knowing what "St. Louis Style" pizza was. Thankfully I will never have to eat it again. It was not good. We ordered a pizza, pasta dish, and salad bar. None of which were satisfying. The pasta tasted like a microwave meal. The salad bar was fresh, but lacking.

Visited July 2013
Atlanta
“Use provolone on the pizza”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

They use provolone on their pizzas. Yuck. I wish I would have requested that they use mozzarella and a thick crust. We loved the salad bar!! And the service was good. Be sure to stop in OMG next door. Great deals!!

Visited July 2013