“Not very clean”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood
Jeffersonville, Indiana
“Not very clean”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

maybe because of the restaurant being busy. Floor filthy and restrooms. Food was fine. Long wait and very cool in restaurant.

Visited September 2013

Saint Charles, Missouri
“Food ok, prices ok”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

There are specials where you get a steak, salad and potato for less than $15 BUT you get what you pay for. Spend more to get a better steak. I went for the special and spent my time chewing and chewing.

• Visited July 2013
“Very Good Steak for the Money - Better than Others for Sure!”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

I don't eat a ton of red meat - but when I do, I want a steak. First, this isn't a fine steak house - it is a large chain that tries to make everyone happy. That being said, where else can you get a nice sirloin, salad, potato and fresh bread for $10?!?!?!

We have tried about 6-7 Outbacks over the years and this is by far the best. I don't know if this particular restaurant sources their meat locally, but their steaks are quite good. I have had the small sirloin done medium-rare every time and have never been disappointed. Nice thick cut, tender with great flavor.

We are at the Lake all the time and wind up here about once every two months. A very repeatable experience - a solid B+ time after time. A very good meal for the money with good service to boot.

missouri
“Not a God Experience”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Evidently they hadn't planned their wait staff very well, because there were lots of empty tables, but a '20 minute wait time' when we arrived. The salad was very good, crisp and fresh. My 'sour cream only' baked potato came out 'swimming in butter'. The manager was the one who delivered our plates to our table, so he graciously took the potato back and brought out on with only sour cream on it. I then cut into my steak, which I ordered 'medium well' only to find it bright red and blood oozing out of it! We again summoned the manager, and he took the steak back and brought it back, properly cooked this time. Once my food was delivered 'as I had ordered it' it was delicious, and the manager compensated their mistakes by offering us a complimentary dessert, anything we chose. Not sure I would recommend this establishment to anyone.

bedford
“Bonza lunch served up by a lunatic Sheila, great time”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Blooming Onion.....gets things off to a great start. The waitress was hilarious and loved talking to three Brits and a lass from Kentucky. She found the restaurant reading glasses for my chum and we gave her some of the finer points of etiquette !! The shrimp pasta was wonderful, the double burger no bun went down well, as did the chicken pasta and a Caesar salad. It was comfortable and we loved the banter with our waitress who made the experience memorable.