After reading the reviews for this motel, I was leary, but I'm glad I took a chance because it was just fine! The motel is under new local ownership and is really improving the property. The bedding was maybe the most comfortable I've slept in for a motel, the room was small but comfortable and clean. The staff was extremely helpful, too. The unexpected surprise was the nice breakfast that they offered. They had fresh fruit, cereal, oatmeal, bagels, coffee, juices and the staff made awesome waffles! Right now they are offering a rate of $69/night for Friday and Saturday and $59/night Sunday to Thursday. Give Hawk's Nest a try!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hawk's Nest Lodge is a warm, friendly, family oriented 26 room lodge in Osage Beach, Mo next to the Grand Glaze Bridge. Our lake view rooms have a beautiful view of the lake with chairs provided on the walk deck you can sit and enjoy the view. Our sparkling pool is the main attraction on hot summer days, but power shopping for every woman who enjoys a great mall is just minutes away from our property. Close to all major restaurants and family attractions, every member of the family's needs can be met! A guest directory is provided, along with valuable coupons. Plenty of parking space. Join us on Weekends in the lobby, where a continental breakfast is served. Under New Management, as of January 31st, 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Hawk's Nest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawk`s Nest Hotel Osage Beach
- Hawk's Nest Lodge Osage Beach, MO - Lake Of The Ozarks