Twice a year I attend a convention next door at the Inn at Grand Glaize, but after years of putting up with guest's doors slamming at 2 AM and 7 AM, I decided to stay here at the Hawk's Nest. They are now owned by the same people, but I've always received a clean, comfortable, and most important quiet room (or at least quieter guests). Like the hotel next door, the place has seen better days, but that seems to apply to most of the lodging in the area. I will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hawk's Nest Lodge is a warm, friendly, family oriented 26 room lodge in Osage Beach, Mo next to the Grand Glaze Bridge. Our lake view rooms have a beautiful view of the lake with chairs provided on the walk deck you can sit and enjoy the view. Our sparkling pool is the main attraction on hot summer days, but power shopping for every woman who enjoys a great mall is just minutes away from our property. Close to all major restaurants and family attractions, every member of the family's needs can be met! A guest directory is provided, along with valuable coupons. Plenty of parking space. Join us on Weekends in the lobby, where a continental breakfast is served. Under New Management, as of January 31st, 2017. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hawk's Nest Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawk`s Nest Hotel Osage Beach
- Hawk's Nest Lodge Osage Beach, MO - Lake Of The Ozarks