Took two kids for a three day vacation on the lake. We stayed in building f with a lake view. We appreciated the quiet out of the way place and the beautiful view of the lake. There is a boat dock which would be great if you had one. The condo had two bedrooms, two bathrooms and one shower. The decorations were outdated and would look better with none. There is a washer and dryer and even had soap and dryer sheets. There was a cooler too. So much was there to use. The kitchen was great with full fridge and microwave. We did not use oven or fireplace. Pull out couch and plenty of pillows were appreciated by two kids. Would go back. Was comfortable, quiet and had everything we needed. We could see pool and swimming area but did not have time to enjoy them. We went hiking, caving and boating. Beautiful location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll find a great Lake of the Ozarks vacation rental at Kapilana Resort Osage Beach. You can choose from traditional Lakefront apartment style Cabins to fully equipped, modern residential style Lakefront Suites. You'll have all you need for a self sufficient summer vacation relaxing by the pool, on the lake or golf course or book a great value off season break. Bring your family to our quiet no wake location for a safe, fun vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Kapilana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kapilana Hotel Osage Beach
- Kapilana Resort Osage Beach, MO - Lake Of The Ozarks