This is our first time staying at this resort. I thought it was very nice. Yes some of the buildings are old but very nice and well taken care of. We stayed in the beach house and it was great. The lake was literally 10 feet out our front door. I could wake up walk out the front door go about twenty feet and be fishing. My wife and two teenage children were in the room and it was very comfortable, quiet, and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll find a great Lake of the Ozarks vacation rental at Kapilana Resort Osage Beach. You can choose from traditional Lakefront apartment style Cabins to fully equipped, modern residential style Lakefront Suites. You'll have all you need for a self sufficient summer vacation relaxing by the pool, on the lake or golf course or book a great value off season break. Bring your family to our quiet no wake location for a safe, fun vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Kapilana Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kapilana Hotel Osage Beach
- Kapilana Resort Osage Beach, MO - Lake Of The Ozarks