“The Knolls”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Osage Beach
The Knolls Condominiums Resort
Reviewed 22 July 2012

Our condo was nice. Buildings appear to be a little old, but our condo was very modern and updated. The pools were WONDERFUL. We had some very noisy and partying neighbors that we had to call security on at 2:00 a.m., but that can happen anywhere. Some buildings don't have a very good view of the lake, and some decks don't really offer much view. The resort is about 5-10 minutes from anything. We were happy with our stay. Have stayed at nicer, but it worked for us for a weekend away. Would recommend!

Room Tip: we found our room on vrbo.com----true to pictures.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank gberdber

Reviewed 31 July 2011

I am a very picky traveler and find it difficult to find places I like. I was very hesitant to book the knolls because I couldnt find any reviews from previous guests. I am HAPPY I took the chance. We stayed in a one bedroom condo, #0621. It was lovely, and spotlessly clean. It included everything we needed to have a functional, fun 5 day stay. The property is large, but is relaxed and quiet. Perfect for my husband and I, and two small boys. The pools and grounds were immaculate, and we saw employees working around the clock to make it even better. Conveniently located just a few minutes oustide of Osage Beach, and very easy to find.

Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
7  Thank roneeswanee
Reviewed 14 June 2011

I attended a convention at Tan-Tar-A last week, but stayed in a condo here at the Knolls.

I was impressed with the condo. It was very clean and had modern furnishings and fixtures. The indoor/outdoor pool was not far from our building.

The resort had a laid back, quiet, relaxing feel to it. We had a two bedroom unit for three of us. One bedroom had a king bed and a private bath. The other bedroom had two singles and a bath. There was a big kitchen with modern appliances, a dining room, and a huge living room and balcony overlooking the Lake of the Ozarks. Plenty of room.

The check in was a breeze. We called them on our way and they gave us our unit number and key code. We literally parked and walked into our condo. I loved that.

I would recommend this place for anyone travelling to the Lake. It is well suited for families, business travelers, couples, anyone.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
#1 of 12 in Osage Beach
The Lodge at Port Arrowhead
The Lodge at Port Arrowhead
#3 of 12 in Lake Ozark

Been to The Knolls Condominiums Resort? Share your experiences!