Inn At Grand Glaize
Baymont Inn & Suites Osage Beach(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$68
Very Good 4/5
LakeHouse Hotel(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
US$109
Hotels.com
Great 4.5/5
Average 3/5
Osage Village Inn(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$120
US$104
Good 3.5/5
Days Inn Osage Beach(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
US$62
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
US$72
US$59
Red Roof
Very Good 4/5
Scottish Inns Motel(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$127
Good 3.5/5
Town & Country Motel(Osage Beach)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$67
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsroom facing the lakepub crawlfitness roomgreat weekendbed was comfortablenice poollast weekendoutlet mallchrisglazewhirlpoollakeviewblastconventionmosummer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My husband and I decided to take a trip for Memorial weekend and have never been to the area. While the area was beautiful, the resort was less than satisfactory. Our floor and room was run down, gross, and did not feel clean. The property itself could be so pretty but the upkeep was terrible. The walls were paper thin and I was awake from 1:30-3:00 AM with loud rap music and drunk people in the next room. For the most part, the staff was friendly - especially the restaurant. Front desk staff was just somewhat friendly. The photos on their website are misleading in my opinion. The view was nice from the balcony off the restaurant. There was smoking in the restaurant/bar which grossed me out as well. This place has a ton of potential if someone would take the time to invest in it. We will return to Osage beach but will not return to this hotel.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the third floor with a balcony and lake view
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Deven f
Aaron S, Manager at Inn At Grand Glaize, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Deven f,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your recent stay with us at the Inn at Grand Glaize. We apologize that the room did not meet your expectations. We appreciate all feedback from our guests, good and bad, comments like your help us to improve our hotel as we strive hard to do so on a daily basis. As for people partying throughout the hotel, in their defense – it was Memorial Day Weekend and people come to the Lake of the Ozarks to have a good time. With that being said – we did have Security staff on duty to respond to any noise complaints or incidents throughout the weekend. If it were peace and quiet you were looking for, I would recommend a weekend other than a holiday weekend and that goes for any property at the Lake. Please feel free to contact me directly to further discuss your stay and possible future accommodations.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Spent one night at this hotel due to a business meeting. Frayed carpet, balcony wood looked decayed off of my room, crumbling caulk in the bathroom, shower fixtures were rusty. I could feel lumps under the carpet in my room which might have been concrete that wasn't leveled off??
Did not really feel safe nor comfortable. Had breakfast in the dining room--the first thing that the waitress said to me was "the coffee is not piping hot". I was so flabbergasted that I couldn't even respond with "do you have a microwave to warm it up?". It was lukewarm. Eggs were obviously out of a carton. Meeting room downstairs was OK.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Aaron S, Manager at Inn At Grand Glaize, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Kathy,
Thank you for staying with us last month and thank you for your review. On behalf of the Inn at Grand Glaize, I would like to apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay with us. We have taken note of the room issues and are working on addressing them. During the week of your stay, we experienced a nearly catastrophic lightning strike which affected many electrical components and even taking out our coffee machines. We have since repaired all affected equipment and replaced the coffee machines with brand new, state of the art equipment. I can assure you we will have better coffee during your next stay with us. We at the Inn at Grand Glaize are constantly striving to make our guests’ experiences better through the ongoing renovations and upkeep of our property - as well as the ongoing training of our staff. Please contact me direct with any other concerns you may have. Thank You.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

My wife and I stayed there for a couple of days back in 2009, the weekend after Labor Day. It was very interesting to say the least. The hotel only had a couple of rooms taken, us and a police officer escorting a prisoner to jail. The room was fantastic, the view from the balcony magnificent, the lounge and restaurant were a blast, and the price could not be beat! I will stay here on our next motorcycle trip down to the Ozarks in a heartbeat! Probably be seeing you later this summer!

Room Tip: After Labor Day, the price drops dramatically. Get a room with a balcony facing the lake...Sunrise is amazing!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Frank T
Reviewed 15 March 2014

A very nice Inn. Room was quite far from the room the event we were attending was being held. Appears to be an older building but nicely kept up. The restaurant was very good. The food offered was also very good. The room was average. Limited Continental breakfast served on only low occupancy days.

Room Tip: Ask to see where your room is located
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I reserved a jr. Suite. When we arrived we were told that our suite was dirty so we were going to get a free upgrade. Well the upgrade was a disappointment. The room was not cleaned well. We even found a pair of pants under the sink. My house is nicer than this hotel. The jacuzzi was old & the tile around it was broken. For the price I paid I should have gone to a resort and paid the resort fee. I was not happy.

• Stayed: February 2014
Aaron S, Manager at Inn At Grand Glaize, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

On behalf of the Inn at Grand Glaize, please accept my apology for your unpleasant stay at our property in February, we strive to ensure our guests experience the best visits possible during their time with us and we fell short of our goal this time. We are striving to continually upgrade our facility as well as our service. We hope you will give us a second chance so you can see firsthand the improvements we are making. Please feel free to contact me so we can discuss your stay. Thank you.