“Falling apart, over priced because of location.”

Inn At Grand Glaize
Ranked #13 of 15 Hotels in Osage Beach
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Wow. I have seen Motel 6's better than this. $39 a night might be too much. They get away with $80 a night because they are on the lake. The dry wall was crumbling off the wall. The carpet was pulled up in the room. The mattresses are cheap and nothing but sheets on the bed. I would not stay here again.

Stayed: July 2014
There are newer reviews for Inn At Grand Glaize

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Just stayed there for the July 4th holiday and the place was packed. I had expected a bit more, the place was run down. It has a great location and some once views (our room did not have one of them) Lots of partiers but that was to be expected. This place could be really nice with a major renovation but in the mean time some fresh paint and new bedding would help.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank S D
Aaron S, Manager at Inn At Grand Glaize, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear S D,
Thank you for staying with us and thank you for your review. I am sorry that our facility did not live up to your expectations. We work diligently throughout the year to maintain and upgrade our facility. In fact, over the last 2 years we have renovated 3 floors of the hotel with new furniture, TV's, bedding, carpet, etc... It is unfortunate that you were not able to get one of our lake view deluxe rooms. Holiday weekends as well as many summer weekends, our rooms are sold on a first come, first served basis and that means that unless you paid for a specific room upgrade, you get the best available room at time of check in. Maybe you should look into some of our upcoming weekday escape packages - you can stay for 5 days and 4 nights at an UNBEATABLE price. Hope to see you soon!
Thank You.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

When you enter the hotel parking the trash can was over filled along with monster flys around. As you come in the hotel it smells. The lady at the desk was really rude. The room was average. The bathroom was okay the tub was dry rotted ans the floor of the tub was brown as if you needed shower shoe's. The pool was filthy, and the kids pool was worst. The website site said hot breakfast and the lady at the desk said 9.00. Lastly the staff is rude, not friendly. I spoke to a house keeper and she ran away.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We wanted somewhere on the water to stay to celebrate our 41st anniversary. Our room had AMAZING view of the lake! We spent most of our time relaxing on our deck watching all the boats and fireworks. They had a band at the pool and fireworks for the 4th which was a nice touch. We couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. Parking was easy and convenient. The hotel layout was nice..no stairs to our room which was nice for us due to some health issues. The bed was comfy. The restaurant had a nice variety of food. Very tasty too! The staff was friendly. We would definitely recommend. We will be back again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank J L

Dear J L,
Thank you so much for your review and congratulations on 41 years together! I am delighted to hear that we were able to take care of your needs and even exceed your expectations – that is what we live for! We cannot wait to have you back as our guests. Check out our upcoming Weekday Escape Packages – you can stay for 5 days and 4 nights at a remarkable price. Hope to see you soon!
Thank You!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I was at the Grand Glaze for the July 4h celebration this year. I hadn't been at the Grand Glaze for oh 15 plus years because my first experience was bad.The building is run down and has a mold/musty smell. Same as 15 years ago. The ceiling leaked and ended up in a different room that also smelled bad. Bugs all over. The currently clientele is mostly a young loud party crowd. The people I spoke to were friendly. It's just a run down mess of a building.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My husband and I booked this hotel for a weekend getaway. We got there and lets just say the pictures are VERY misleading. I was excited to stay here and thought the rooms looked great judging by the photos. Yeah...no. They were NOTHING like the pictures. The room we stayed in looked directly onto the roof of the building. 1) We booked a lake view on booking.com but apparently the hotel couldn't fulfill that so we got a room that looked at gray shingles instead. 2) the windows open up completely and have NO screens and best of all 3) there were a TON of beer cans in the gutter. Clearly someone had a roof party(you could literally step out onto the pitch of the roof if you wanted). Also I asked about a comforter because all I saw was a sheet on the bed. The man at the front desk said "Oh no there's a fancy word for what that is, I can't remember what though" I assumed he meant it was a duvet. Okay I thought maybe I didn't look closely enough(I was pretty upset and shocked by the roof situation). I go back up to the room and look again.....it's literally a white sheet with a weird(and pretty well used might I add) felt like blaner under it and then another white sheet. That's not "fancy"....THAT'S CHEAP!

I will say that the staff is nice. We refused to stay and went to Tan-Tar-A instead and they didn't charge us for the room or make a fuss about it so that was nice. I was expecting to have issue there.

The lobby is pretty nice and the lake views ARE good if you get a room with a view(you can see it from the lobby).

Honestly. If you are a frat boy looking for a party this is your place! When we walked in I saw two college age boys walking out with red solo cups in their hands...that should have be a sign!

Room Tip: If you have to stay here be sure to get a lake view room, the view is gorgeous.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rikki H
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I swear I feel like this place blows the Bahamas out of the water. I had all the aspects of a great vacation including being right on the water, near some really fun attractions, and everything I need in one building (like restaurant and pool and boat rentals) so I didn't have to leave if I wanted to stay on the resort. All this without the hassle of expensive fees and exhausting travel. My family and I saved a lot by staying here leaving us with extra money after our vacation! Who has extra money after a vacation?! The front desk staff was great in directing us to local attractions that both my husband and I would enjoy alone while we left the kids with their grandparents, and also attractions that the kids loved too without busting our wallet. Its really a beautiful resort at a great value, I love it!

Room Tip: Rooms on the lakeview side have a balcony and are well worth it.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sandra P
Aaron S, Manager at Inn At Grand Glaize, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Sandra P.,
WOW! Thank you for your kind words. I am delighted that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. It is nice having so many attractions within close proximity; this saves our guests time and money and allows time for more important things. We can also boast about having NO resort fees, free wifi, and discounted boat rentals for our guests. We look forward to your next stay with us; you should check out our upcoming Weekday Escape Packages – 5 days and 4 nights at an unbeatable price!