“Breakfast ends at 9:30 on Sunday. ”

Baymont Inn & Suites Osage Beach
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Osage Beach
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Beds are comfortable and the cable selection is good. However, if you plan on sleeping in while you are vacationing at the Lake of the Ozarks, This may not be the place for you. Breakfast ends at 9:30 on Sunday.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 27 June 2014

We stayed at Comfort Inn on a Saturday night. Was very convenient to walk to Main Street Opry show. Staff was very friendly. Room was clean and breakfast next morning had nice selection. Have stayed before and never had a problem.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2014

You know, we stayed there a couple of weeks ago, again. We stay there several times a year. It is a great property, clean, updated, reasonable, good breakfast, good beds. So what could I complain about?? The front desk is the most unfriendly we have run into in decades. This may sound weird because we will always stay there. We travel a LOT, all over the United States, Mexico and Canada. So we've stayed in lots of hotels. And of all the thousands of times we have stopped to stay, the one place is right here in Missouri where friendliness is really lacking. As I remember, this is an older family-owned hotel, so I think they have been around for a very long time. I just always find it so hard to understand how hard a smile or friendly hello each time you walkin that door can be? Whether it's to welcome you for the night, coming in for breakfast the next morning. Asking a question about the area...........come on! The Lake of the Ozarks area is sorely hurting as a resort area. It's an old area and Branson, MO. has stolen a lot of the business, plus the new highway has put so many of the older businesses and shows that are left, off the beaten path. Maybe friendlieness or the lack, thereof, is not really hurting at all?? Otherwise, great place to stay. Doesn't keep us from coming back. The desk is so strict that there are no leeways though, run strictly by the book. Hope I never have to cancel as one other customer needed to.

Room Tip: top floor means no one walking above you, also we use a noise machine
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Sherry S
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I work in a city over 300 miles from the Lake. I planned a weekend reunion with my kids and had a two night reservation for April 12-13, 2014. I was unable to leave my job for this weekend and called on April 11 at 6:00 p.m. to cancel my reservation for the next night. I was told that there is a 24 hour cancellation notice and that I was 3 hours over the requirement. I asked to speak to the manager. She said that I was speaking to the manager. I asked her if the hotel was totally booked and if it was, I would be agreeable to pay for the room due to a lost booking for the hotel. She couldn't tell me if they were totally booked or not. This is early April and we are talking about a lake area. There is no way this was 100% booked. This manager is the very worst I have ever dealt with. She has absolutely ZERO customer service capabilities! I paid Comfort Inn $110.46 for a room I never used because I cancel led my room 21 hours before the 3:00 check in deadline. I will NEVER use ANY Comfort Inn again!

Room Tip: Stay away from Comfort Inn
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank rick a
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Stayed here on April 22, 2014 for one night (had three rooms). Our rooms were very clean and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The rest of the property was also clean and inviting. Mosquitos were out in abundance so the large, well lit, indoor pool was a wonderful exercise option as opposed to a walk outside. My room had the best shower head I have ever found in any motel/condo, wish I had one like that at home. Beds were comfortable. The breakfast had a good range of choices and saved us from making a breakfast stop down the road. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: If you have a handicapped person with you, ask for a room close to the lobby or by the side entry do...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Caspel
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Nice older hotel. Rooms very clean. Bathroom was VERY SMALL. Breakfast was good. I will stay here again the next time I am on town. People are incredibly friendly, check in process was easy and fast. Very close to lake.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2013

My husband and I stayed here two weeks ago on a vacation to Osage Beach. The property has excellent curb appeal, clean parking lot, freshly painted buildings, just neat clean and tidy on t h e exterior. My reservation was made using a secondary source and I called the property to ask a few questions. I wasn't impressed with the associate on the phone, she was very short with me almost to the point of being rude. Upon arrival the same associate assisted us. We inquired about a King bed, and were informed that because we booked on Priceline there would be a charge to upgrade, but she didn't know how much more....Seriously? We took the double room and slept in both beds...It would have been more
cost effective to give us a King considering the time it took to make
two beds, wash sheets etc. The beds were comfy, the room was spotless, the decor reminds me of a visit to Grandma's. They could also lighten up on the use of air freshener in the hallways. It
was s bit overpowering. There was a nice selection of breakfast foods...Overall a good value.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the office side..they have two buildings one without an elevator to the second flo...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Tan-Tar-A Resort, Golf Club, Marina & Indoor Waterpark
Lodge of  Four Seasons
Lodge of Four Seasons
#2 of 12 in Lake Ozark

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Osage Beach? Share your experiences!