This has pretty much everything you would expect in a Comfort Inn, plus another pool. They occupy what must have been two separate but neighboring hotels, one with an indoor pool and one with an outdoor pool, so they offer both here. The outdoor pool is the nicer of the two. Avoid the "spa" by the indoor pool. The jets don't work right, so water just sort of gushes up along the sides. The thing looks more like an old carp pond, anyway. But the pools are nice.
Also good: clean rooms, friendly, helpful staff, working Wi-Fi. All good on these counts!
This place was built pre-ADA and there is no elevator, so if you can't climb stairs, ask for first floor accommodations when reserving a room -- though even the first floor has a few steps that must be navigated, between the hallway and the lobby area.
The only other downside we could find is that there is no meat offered with the free breakfast, other than the sausage bits found in the biscuit gravy. Some sausages or bacon would have been nice.
Decent place, decent price. Not a resort by any stretch, but not a bad place to send a night or two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full Hot Breakfast included in room rate Indoor and Outdoor heated pools open until midnight Close to Premium Outlet Mall, Big Surf Waterpark, Lake of the Ozarks Sate Park Marina and lots of other activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Osage Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Lake Of The Ozarks Hotel Osage Beach
- Comfort Inn Osage Beach
- Osage Beach Comfort Inn
- Baymont Inn & Suites Osage Beach MO - Lake Of The Ozarks