This motel was extra clean in the room, the hall, the bathroom, etc.
However, it is dated back to the 50s or 60s.
Chkj-inj & out was great. The breakfast was just ok.
There is no elevator to our second floor room which is a problem for those like us, in our 80s.
The personnel all were polite. not really helpful to sight-seerers.
The Osage area has nice views but nothing really to do but drive around. The roads and streets
are difficult to maneuver.
Lake of the Ozarks is a beautiful area but Osage Beach has seen better days. We had planned to stay 3 nites but left after one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full Hot Breakfast included in room rate Indoor and Outdoor heated pools open until midnight Close to Premium Outlet Mall, Big Surf Waterpark, Lake of the Ozarks Sate Park Marina and lots of other activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Osage Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Lake Of The Ozarks Hotel Osage Beach
- Comfort Inn Osage Beach
- Osage Beach Comfort Inn
- Baymont Inn & Suites Osage Beach MO - Lake Of The Ozarks