“Mixed bag”

Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Osage Beach
St. Louis, MO
“Mixed bag”
Reviewed 27 June 2007

This is an okay motel with a good location. It is clean enough and the room was very comfortable. It is right by the state park which allows easy lake access With that said, we had the following troubles:
1) The breakfast fruit salad was actually served frozen (gross.)
2) There was a slight odor (and it was not chlorine) coming from the world pool.)
3) The entry way to the main road was dangerous and a light would be very useful.
4) The check in was extremely slow as the customer service rep was trying to answer the phone and check in guests at the same time.
5) We requested a crib. The crib was so old and the mattresss was so thin, we thought it would be dangerous to use so we put the baby in the spare bed surrounded by pillows on all sides.
6) I had requested a late checkout so my family and I could enjoy the area and we could have a place to nurse our son before our drive home. Well, the staff saw us pack our car and assumed that we did not need our late check in. They ignored the do not disturb sign on the front door, cleaned the room, and checked us out. When I arrived back to feed my son, we were told that we were already checked out and the room cleaned because they saw us pack the car and leave. When I asked where was I suppose to feed my son, no option was offered other than the toilet. So I had no place to feed my baby. I ended up doing so in my car. In a hotel, couldn't they find a place other than the bathroom. I don't eat in the bathroom and either does my son!

• Liked — Wi-fi
  • Disliked — front desk people/pool
  • Stayed June 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4 Thank RFGS

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Osage Beach
Osage Village Inn
Osage Village Inn
#10 of 15 in Osage Beach
Tan-Tar-A Resort, Golf Club, Marina & Indoor Waterpark

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Osage Beach? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Osage Beach

Property: Baymont Inn & Suites Osage Beach
Address: 5887 Osage Beach Pkwy, Osage Beach, MO 65065-3039 (Formerly Comfort Inn Lake of the Ozarks)
Region: United States > Missouri > Lake of the Ozarks > Osage Beach
Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Family Hotel in Osage Beach
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Osage Beach 2.5*
Full Hot Breakfast included in room rate Indoor and Outdoor heated pools open until midnight Close to Premium Outlet Mall, Big Surf Waterpark, Lake of the Ozarks Sate Park Marina and lots of other activities. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Osage Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn Lake Of The Ozarks Hotel Osage Beach