“A Good Value”

Owensville Motor Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Owensville
Owensville Motor Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Owensville B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 January 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Owensville Motor Inn for one night. We got a single room with a king size bed, microwave, mini refrigerator, and a hair dryer. The bed was super comfy and the room was very clean. We didn't bring our dogs this time, but they do allow pets for an additional charge of $8. Our room after all taxes was $55. No, it isn't a luxury resort, but if you're looking for a clean place to spend the night-the Owensville Motor Inn is a very good value.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank clark5662

Reviewed 27 December 2011

Enjoyed staying there while visiting family overnight in the Owensville area. Clean rooms, comfy bed and accommodating staff. Will stay there again when visiting family :) Good value.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Bradleygt89
Reviewed 17 September 2011

I wasn't sure what to expect from a $49/night motel in a small town in Missouri, but I was pleasantly surprised. It's not luxury, but it's clean, well-kept, and functional. I was in Owensville with my elderly parents to visit my aunt. My parents had a handicapped-accessible room. Each room has a small table w/ 2 chairs, a small refrigerator and a microwave. The TV isn't fancy but it works, and there is FREE WI-FI!! Towels and sheets were thin but clean. VERY nice proprietors. Don't let the low price scare you away!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank rightintime
Also consider these accommodations in or near Owensville
Baymont Inn & Suites Sullivan
Comfort Inn Sullivan
#2 of 6 in Sullivan
Days Inn & Suites Cuba
Brinkman Farmstead Bed and Breakfast

Been to Owensville Motor Inn? Share your experiences!