“Awesome staying experience!”

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Ozark
Toronto, Canada
“Awesome staying experience!”
Reviewed 30 March 2013

We came all the way from Canada and had an awesome stay. The rooms are pleasant and comfortable. Found the manager very helpful and took care of minor details. Breakfast was delicious and hot. I think they have the best rates in the area, nothing beats the quality and comfort when compared to the prices of some other hotels like comfort inn and one or two or more around the same area. We stayed for a week and didn't want to hurt our pocket, couldn't find better deal than this place. Would recommend 100% and come here again!

Room Tip: All rooms are great but we chose the one facing parking lot for they have exit to outside as well.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Victoria M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Justin, Texas
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I came out to Missouri, to work from Texas and three days into my stay I broke my ankle in two places and my thumb. I originally stayed at the comfort inn until I broke my ankle. It was to expensive and the owner was not friendly. I moved to the American Inn in Ozark, and stayed for a month visiting with doctors. Not only was the owner " Anil" friendly and hospitable but he also treated me like family. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The owner noticed that I was on crutches and asked me if I could use extra pillows to elevate my leg. I enjoyed the brand new heat and air unit that was recently put in. I took advantage of the breakfast each morning from great waffles to cereal, bagels, toast and good coffee. I noticed on the reviews that JM said the food was horrible especially the eggs and sausage, first of all American Inn never served eggs or sausage but the comfort inn did maybe, that is where JM actually stayed. Just wanted to verify JM's bogus review. Overall I give the American Inn an A+.

Room Tip: The rooms leading directly outdoors.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Southlakekim
springfield mo
Reviewed 13 March 2013

I have stayed at this motel for alot of times. And have been happy all the times I have stayed here. There is no problem that I have ever had. The beds are comfy the OWNER is amazing he would make us waffles in the mornings. May not be any eggs or meats available but there was fruit bagels waffles orange juice and amazing coffee. I would continue to come back here and stay again.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Ozark, Missouri
Reviewed 12 March 2013

I lived in this Hotel for 6 months arriving from California to make a new home in Missouri. I just read comments from two reviews and I am confused. JM stated the eggs were hard, sausage wasn’t warm, and milk seems spoiled, are you sure you are talking about the right hotel? In my 6 months stay they have never served eggs or sausage and the milk gets used so fast it would not have a chance to spoil. The owner makes really good waffles occasionally, which I have heard many guests rave about. Katie there is hot water in the hotel; I am not sure what happen to you? In my 6 month that I stayed I seen a lot of customer come and go very satisfied with the hotel. I personally got to know the owner who is makes a big effort to satisfy his customers, has a warm and friendly attitude. I personally recommend the hotel otherwise I would not have lived there for 6 months while searching for a home to buy.

Room Tip: The hotel has selected rooms that can be entered from the outside and inside of the hotel.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Dale L
Neosho, Missouri
Reviewed 26 February 2013

This place was clean and if you need a night off the road for a quick snooze, then this is what you need. Dont expect to take a warm shower though. There was no hot water. The linens on the bed were all wrong. The fitted sheet was too large and kept coming off. The comforter was thin at best. There was a spare thick blanket in the drawer, but it didnt appear to have been cleaned in a good while. No disposable cups, coffee maker, fridge, hair dryer, microwave in room. For 60.00/night these are things one expects. Breakfast was late. I had to ask to get breakfast going so I could feed my kid. I felt if I was paying so much for the room I was going to get the "continental" breakfast I paid for as well. Not a great stay. We had one bed room and there was not even a couch to spruce up the room and offer seating. Just a hole where something needed to be. No coffee/kitchen table. Not worth the price of staying here.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Katie C
Sun Valley, Ca
Reviewed 17 December 2012

It was such a pleasure to find the American Inn in Ozark during our recent trip from California to Missouri. The room was clean and comfortable. My husband and I were finally able to relax and enjoy ourselves. The manager was very friendly and made sure we had everything we needed including the extra pillows we requested. Our cat was welcome here. The continental breakfast was very good and the menu was slightly different every morning we stayed there. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through Ozark, Missouri.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Sun Valley, Ca
Reviewed 17 December 2012

Wonderfull Accommaditions, Great Service, & Courteous Staff. The breakfast was a contenential breakfast just as we were told at the time of Check Inn. Rooms were very clean and comfortable they even made out pet cat feel at home Wonderful overall expeience. Very honest and respectfull Staff who were diligent in their job of making our stay a plesent one If you are in the Ozark or Branson, MO area I Highly recommend this Motel for your stay.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ozark
Quality Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#4 of 49 in Springfield
Best Western Branson Inn And Conference Center

Been to American Inn Ozark? Share your experiences!