American Inn Ozark
US$162
Comfort Inn(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$97
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

I slept 9 hours straight it was so quiet. The owner knows how to treat customers. Several guest came to breakfast after it was over but he made more coffee and got food items back out for us. Our room was way cleaner than most hotels.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank msgivens
Reviewed 26 July 2013

I am a truck driver and stayed here eight weekends in row, this place is really quiet, and has small outdoor pool. I had to stay here many times and the owner always made sure I am comfortable. Breakfast is simple and has the best waffles. Every time I stayed here I was treated like a family, Wi-Fi works good in every room I stayed in. The rooms were clean and well maintained and my room had a small frig and microwave. This hotel owner goes out of his way to make his guests feel like they are welcome and after eight weekends here I made a new friend also. I highly recommend this hotel for those who like a personal touch when you are on the road. ken

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank ken573
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I stayed in this Hotel some months back. The other day I was in the neighborhood and decided to stop and say hello to Anil (Owner) again thanking him for him warn hospitality. Lucky me Anil invited me to have some waffles. Again showing me the hospitably extended beyond my stay! Anil makes the best waffles in town, nice and crisp! If hospitably is important to you I highly recommend this is a good place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Dale L
Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on a weeknight and it was very quiet. Small pool could definitely use a privacy fence but seemed well maintained. Large truck parking at the end of building. Clean room and bathroom. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank cdhb6
Reviewed 14 July 2013

We were very impressed on our entire experience of staying here and we will stay here again.The owner was very attentive and hands on with every aspect of our stay.Rooms were very clean.Air conditioning was cold and lots of hot water.

• Stayed: July 2013