“The Very Best Days Inn To Stay At!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Americas Best Value Inn- Ozark/Springfield

Americas Best Value Inn- Ozark/Springfield
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Ozark
Saint Louis, Missouri
“The Very Best Days Inn To Stay At!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2011

My job has me traveling to different locations in the United States. There have been some Days Inns that I canceled reservations to because of the conditions. This Days Inn is exceptionally wonderful. The service is excellent. The whole facility is clean and a comfortable atmosphere, and at a convenient location. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for accommodations in this location.

• Stayed February 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Olathe
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2011

My experience was great! The owner checked me in and ten minuets later he called me by name being no where near my paper work and asked how my room was.
This hotel is very clean and is convient to everything. Less than 15 miles from springfield and less than 30 from Branson. Exceptional value!

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2010

When we come to Ozark, MO, we always stay in this Days Inn.We have tried other hotels in the area, but after coming to this Days Inn we have not gone anywhere else. We have always found the management and staff to be friendly and very concerned about us and the stay we have at the Days Inn. They always provide us with a clean and confortable room. Rooms include microwave and small refrigerator for our use. I am pleased that wireless internet is avaiable. We are pleased with this Days Inn and will certainly recommend this facility to both family and friends.

Saint Joseph, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2010

A great place to stay, great value, good location, friendly, clean rooms, quiet, and great amenities.

Saint Joseph, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2010

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel many times. We keep coming back because of the clean and spacious rooms. We also enjoy having a fridge in the room. It is located near many antique shops, resturants etc and is easy to find. We have always enjoyed using the pool and spa which are kept very clean.

The main reason we keep returning to this hotel is because of the managers. We have come to know this couple well and enjoy visiting with them. Our room is just a phone call away. This couple will do their best to accomodate any requests you have or answer any questions you may have about the area. We truly enjoy our stay at this motel more than any we have ever been to.

Dearborn
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2010

I'll continue to stay here because of the friendly atmosphere,clean rooms,nice people,value,and most of all the clean and safe area for the fantastic variety of choices for breakfast.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business
Bernice, La
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2010

This was a very unfriendly place. The room was okay but that is the only nice thing I can say. We were treated like criminals because we wanted to pay cash for our room. We were told a $150 damage deposit would be required so I pulled out the credit card. When we checked out the next morning I was told I could pay cash which I did. Then I had to demand that I be given a receipt. I asked for the signed credit card receipt back but was told they would keep that. A blank signed credit card receipt after the room charge was paid! When i insisted that she give it back to me I was told to wait. This was to give her time to send someone down to inspect the room. After a report of no damage or theft the clerk rudely handed me the receipt. The whole credit card/receipt thing felt like a scam. If you decide to eat their pathetic breakfast offering don't expect to fix your own waffle. The desk clerk has to get the batter from the back and pour it in the waffle iron. You are allowed to remove the cooked waffle if you are 18 years old or older. The signs posted everywhere threatening expulsion if you break any of the rules are very insulting. We will not be staying at this motel again. It is a blemish on Days Inn's reputation.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ozark
American Inn Ozark
#26 of 49 in Springfield
Greenstay Hotel & Suites
Greenstay Hotel & Suites
#10 of 49 in Springfield

Been to Americas Best Value Inn- Ozark/Springfield? Share your experiences!