“Really good food! ”
Review of Cafe Palermo - CLOSED

Cafe Palermo
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

Went here because we had a Groupon and heard it was good. And it absolutely was. The portions are good, and the prices are good. We will definitely be back. They are so nice.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

We just ate here for the first time, and we are wondering why it took us so long. The staff was friendly and attentive. We enjoyed the decor, inside and out. There is a nice outdoor dining area with a fountain. The food was very good and inexpensive. We both enjoyed our chicken and pasta entrees, as well as an appetizer. The house Italian salad dressing was excellent. The prices are amazing, especially for the quality of the food. We definitely plan on going back!

Reviewed 30 May 2013

Love this place! The berry salad is amazing and the pasta primavera is fresh and veggies crunchy. The home made cheesecake is mouth watering!!!, Eat here alot. A great restaurant so thankful Pacific has it! Staff is friendly and helpful!

1  Thank 109Patti
Reviewed 22 February 2013

We had dinner there tonight. We were never offered a refill nor did they bring me parmesan cheese for my pizza even though they asked if i would like it? They removed our dishes then it took 10 minutes for them to realize that i needed my check so i could.leave. food was mediocre at best. I will not be returning.

Reviewed 22 December 2012

Cafe Palermo has cream sauce pastas that are to die for. I've tried several different options on the menu. The red sauce pastas are also VERY good and the sauce is on the sweeter side, just the way I like it. Great roast beef sandwich and cheesecakes. I've heard there pizza is great and will be trying it soon. Pacific, MO doesn't have many restaurants at all and I am so glad they opened here. It is so nice to have the option to eat a nice meal close to home. And they are sooo reasonably priced and therefore it's affordable to eat there often. My family LOVES this place!

1  Thank Liz L