“Fabulous stay”

Booneslick Lodge Jane
Booneslick Lodge Jane
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Pineville
Reviewed 18 July 2012

I was lucky to have choose to stay at booneslick lodge by reviewing the reviews. The location was easy to find. The check-in process was quick. I was with family and everyone enjoyed the rooms, pool and the good hot breakfast. Would recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2012
7  Thank JLee72
There are newer reviews for Booneslick Lodge Jane

Reviewed 5 July 2012

Until now I have only stayed in franchisee hotels in large cities. This was our first stay in non-franchisee hotel booneslick Lodge. I was rewarded for the rate I paid. The employees were very kind, when I entered the room I was amazed to see a wonderful clean and comfortable room will good fascilities. The pool was very clean and breakfast was full of variety. Will stay here everytime when I am in the area. Thanks Booneslick Lodge!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Tyler S
Reviewed 24 June 2012

More than 50 dead bugs in room big and small, and at least 7 or 8 earwig's eating on them(earwigs were alive). Mold in bathroom, dirty carpet and overall musty smell, one half of bed smelled like fresh human feces (poop). very sad to see the positive reviews on such a bumer, people should know the truth, not to put anyone down, but I understand that some locals are custom to such a lifestyle and would probably not see a difference between this place and the place they call home, will not put my family the staying at this hotel again, sorry for the dirty truth.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Adam H
Reviewed 21 June 2012

Room smelled bad like mildew. Ac was loud, breakfast was pretty good. Pool is like a lap pool and practically on the highway. Hotel wasted their money there. It is convenient off the highway and there is shopping, taco bell, and walmart within walking distance. Walmart has a huge liquor store since its in MO. Tv reception was awful.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
AndyPat1966, Owner at Booneslick Lodge Jane, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2012

I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience and discomfort that we caused. We strive to provide award winning service and it is apparent that we did not provide that to you. We realize how frustrating it must have been to have an unappealing odor and that it is below our standards.

I have discussed these concerns with the housekeeping staff and they all understand how unacceptable this type of service is (smell). Once again, please accept my apologies for the inconvenience.

It is our goal to ensure all of our guests leave our hotel happy and satisfied. We do hope you will come and visit us again to experience our improved cleanliness.

Thank you for your feedback and we would love the opportunity to visit with you further.

Reviewed 15 June 2012

I was in Bella vista visiting family and stayed there 3 nights. The room was excellent, friendly staff, and great pool, the breakfast was also very good with lots of items. I would recommend this motel.

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank Paul_P1990
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Have stayed at the Booneslick in the past, having ongoing business in the area. It has new ownership and no longer seems the same. Examples, have to pay daily, don't trust enough to run a bill once they have the credit card, linens and furnishings seem worn, housekeeping did not vacuum or clean the bathroom when cleaning was requested after 3 days. No comfortable chair, only straight chair at desk and a table. Fine for one overnight, will not stay for an extended stay again if I can find a good alternative. Spa broken, clothes washer dirty. Breakfast pretty good..No fitness room, no elevator. Friendly staff, not very knowledgeable about the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back away from the highway?
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience and discomfort that we caused. We strive to provide award winning service and it is apparent that we did not provide that to you..

I have discussed these concerns with the housekeeping staff and they all understand how unacceptable this type of service is. Once again, please accept my apologies for the inconvenience.
Though we are new management, we are proving good service, and will try our best to make our customers happy in future.

Thanks for your advice. We will change the linens from rooms and also make new improvements. About the credit card policy, if you are staying for 3 nights when you check-in, you don't have to pay daily, becuase you can pay all at once at checkin. So, we believe you had some misunderstanding for that case.

Thanks
Andy
Manager, Booneslick Lodge

Reviewed 23 August 2011

This is a best motel I have ever stayed. they had an excellent and friendly staff, and rooms were very neat and clean.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Pat007Jane
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pineville
Home Towne Suites - Bentonville
#15 of 21 in Bentonville
The Inn at Bella Vista
The Inn at Bella Vista
#1 of 2 in Bella Vista

Been to Booneslick Lodge Jane? Share your experiences!