Review Highlights

The Good ole Days

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
G4430TVkevins
Huntington, United States

All reviews farm equipment barbed wire nice collection worth a stop washing machine on display examples dairy restoration restored model campus ozarks college farming enthusiasts
Reviewed 2 days ago

Not a really big museum but a lot of very early models of tractors and attachments with the added bonus of a motor powered Maytag washer. Also, although probably of limited interest unless you are off the farm, but a unique one of a kind barbed wire display; I mean several hundreds of examples. Who knew there could be this many types of wire configurations for barbed wire? If there could be an OCD display of barbed wire, this would be it. Still, pretty interesting and not what you would find in many other places if at all.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Bring your dad or papa. They will get a kick out of the not only the old tractors, but other things they will remember having as a youngster.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband was interested in this museum because he grew up using some of these tractors. I must admit, I was impressed at how clean and beautifully preserved everything was here. We have a friend who is a big fan of John Deere, and we took pictures of the the John Deere tractors to send to him because they looked great.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

This museum will not be appreciated by everyone but it has a really good representation of farm equipment of old. Every piece in the museum is well preserved and displayed. There is sufficient information provided that even a novice will enjoy learning about their use. It is great for those that either worked on a farm or visited a farm to see pieces they either used or saw in use...a John Deere model that we had when I was young. Each item was well-identified, and we were pleasantly surprised by the inclusion of a couple of bicycles and an old Matag washing machine. It can be a quick stop, but enjoyable.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

You don't have to be a farmer to appreciate the history of these old tractors. Our American way of life, in the old days, depended on these wonderful pieces of historical machinery.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

This museum is simply full of charm. For anyone whose life intersects with any aspect of farming this place will be a fun visit.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

This is a quick stop to see while visiting the campus. It is basically 2 large rooms. There are signs on all of the equipment that say do not touch/ sit on, which I totally understand . My only suggestion is that they should have at least one tractor inside or out that kids can sit on. My son (age 5) was excited to see all the tractors, but was sad when I told him he was not allowed to sit on any of them.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

We stopped at the tractor museum while waiting for our lunch reservation at the Keeter Center. My father especially enjoyed the museum, and pointed out a John Deere model that he had when I was young. Each item was well-identified, and we were pleasantly surprised by the inclusion of a couple of bicycles and an old Matag washing machine. It was a quick stop, but enjoyable.

2  Thank Gringa_Tica_CR
Reviewed 3 July 2018

This museum is small and consists of 3 different rooms with antique tractors and farm equipment. They have a few rare items in here that may catch your eye. No one was on staff when we were there to answer questions or anything. Just a very leisure place to look around and enjoy. Wheelchair and stroller friendly. Parking is right out front of the building.

1  Thank Fun4Me2Travel
Reviewed 9 May 2018

This is not a large place but is very clean and well laid out. We really enjoyed wandering around seeing the old tractors and implements. Well worth a stop.

1  Thank Melissa I