Holiday Inn Poplar Bluff
Comfort Inn(Poplar Bluff)
US$90
US$80
ComfortInn
Drury Inn Poplar Bluff(Poplar Bluff)
US$118
Motel 6 Poplar Bluff, MO(Poplar Bluff)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$72
US$68
US$100
Dexter Inn(Dexter)
US$76
US$61
US$73
All reviewsfree breakfastattached restaurantfront desknice hotelrewards memberrestaurant next doorfitness roombusiness centerfriday eveningnice holidaynice bartaco bellstaff was friendlyan upgradein townafter a long daycomfortable rooms
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We were on our way down to Hot Springs, Arkansas and stopped for the nite. We arrived around 8:30 pm and tired after a day on the road. Good check in, nice rooms and a very nice bar & restauant. We went into the bar for a drink a little something to eat... friendly bartendar and very good food. A nice way to cap off the day. A very nice Holiday Inn overall. Would stay there again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Jackie H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Poplar Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with us. We are pleased you liked our restaurant, bar and friendly staff. We rely on you, our guest, to let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs. We have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

The rooms are big and clean. We stayed in a king room ,the bed was a little soft, but they had nice pillows. The restaurant next door must have been short staffed due to the Labor Day weekend. The service was very slow. We waited a long time to be seated. The food was ok but nothing great. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Jackie H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Poplar Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Thank you for your feedback and I do genuinely apologize for the inconveniences that you encountered. We pride ourselves in providing a Great Hotel that Guests Love and we missed the mark this time! I have addressed these issues with our team and greatly appreciate your understanding and feedback.

Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

Check in was fast and friendly. Room was nice and very clean. Choice of television channels was excellent.
While not perfect, overall this is a lot nicer hotel than I typically encounter in a town of this size. Thanks for a nice stay!

• Stayed: July 2013
Carol L, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Poplar Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with us. We are pleased our hotel surprised your for a small town! Our goal is to excel at customer satisfaction compared to more than our area.. We rely on you, our guest, to let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs. We have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

I stayed here for 5 nights on business. Being a Hilton devotee, I only stay at other brands if there is not a Hilton property within a 30 minute drive. So I was already not thrilled to be loosing Hilton points - but I almost forgot as the experience was so similiar to a Hilton Garden Inn.

The hotel had no vacancy and the lobby was full of seniors in on a social club event, but I was still greeted promptly, asked if I was a rewards member (I forgot I was as I had not stayed in a Holiday Inn in at least 5 years, but desk staff offered to look me up and I had 20,000 points that never expire) this provided a free cooked to order breakfast everyday.

The only down sides I can think of are that the internet makes you re-input your code each time you return to the hotel (not just daily) and the restaurant is closed on Sunday so no room service.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Carol L, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Poplar Bluff, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. It is good to hear that our staff executed the customer service we expect for all guest even while a large group of seniors were checking in. On the other hand, I am truly sorry to hear that the internet during your travel did not live up to your expectations. Rest assured that these issues will be looked into and we will use your comments to improve our efforts. Thank you for staying with us and we all hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 23 June 2013 via mobile

The building is very nice and includes an indoor pool/spa, fitness room, a business center, and several conference rooms. All were decorated nicely. Other than the pool, the other amenities were not required for our stay. The room was clean and nicely sized, including the bathroom. Unlike every other hotel we stayed out on our cross-country drive, this establishment did not offer a free continental breakfast, but one could be purchased for $6.99. We opted to have our breakfast elsewhere. Being that we had been traveling for 10 days, we needed to do laundry. This facility does have guest laundry, but the machine was 'jammed'. When the front desk person informed me of that fact, she made no effort to make other suggestions or tell me when the hotel provided machine would be available. Speaking of the front desk person, she was very unfriendly and borderline rude. Perhaps she had a rough day. It happens. In all, I think the facility has great potential, but it is being poorly executed. (Also, the pool was cloudy, the spa was broken, the bathrooms in the pool area were untidy, and there weren't any clean towels in the pool room, though there were plenty of dirty ones on the floor.)

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank MSWS06

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the shortfalls during your recent stay with us. We have addressed the matters with the respective departments in order to avoid similar situations in the future. We greatly appreciate your honest feedback in order to improve upon our services and sincerely regret we did not meet your expectations.