Drury Inn Poplar Bluff
US$97
US$67
US$63
US$100
Motel 6 Poplar Bluff, MO(Poplar Bluff)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$75
Priceline
Dexter Inn(Dexter)
US$76
US$73
US$61
US$73
All reviewshappy hourfree drinksplace to stayhot mealhot dogsan evening mealnachoslarge flat screen tvroom was cleanfriendly employeesevening receptionunexpected surprisefree dinner buffetwell maintained and cleanfantastic stayspringfield mochain of hotels
Reviewed 19 June 2008

I have stayed twice at this property for business and I really enjoyed it each time. The staff is great, free snacks and drinks at night can't be beat, and it's close to everything in the center of town. Plentiful parking and a free hot breakfast round off a nice stay. The furniture in the rooms is a little dated but the rooms are sparkling clean, and the bathrooms have been recently updated with nice marble counters and big tub/showers.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2008

I stay at this hotel while on business trips. Usually one night at a time.

Staff: Friendly and helpful.

Room: Comfortable, clean, could use some updating. Government rate $70.

Breakfast: Good selection for an expanded continental breakfast; eggs, biscuits, gravy, sausage, cereal, fruit.

Complimentary happy hour.

Pool: never used it, but it is half inside/outside. Looks on the small side.

Workout room: Terrible. A couple pieces of broken equipment.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 January 2008

Outstanding place to stay. It is really true the "extras are not extra". Asked for extra pillows and they were already in the room. Now I look for other Drury properties to stay at. I wish there were more. Great staff, room and the breakfast was to die for.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2008

My husband and I wanted to take our 2 year old to a hotel with an indoor pool because he loves swimming. Since we have family near Poplar Bluff we decided to come down here (from St. Louis) for a day or 2. I came upon the Drury because it had an indoor pool and free hot breakfast. We were supposed to come in on a Friday but changed our mind and wanted to arrive on Thursday. Since I booked our stay online I was concerned I wouldn't be able to get a room but was able to (I called from the road) and was charged my Internet discount rate for the extra night. The girl at the desk (Amy, I think) was super nice on the phone and sounded very intelligent (I've run into some idiots at hotels). When we got there, around 11:00, she commented on how we were right on time (I told her we'd arrive between 10:30 and 11:00). She obviously remembered our conversation from earlier. Well, we went to our room (great location - right by the exit). One key didn't open the outside door but we'd had 2 so no big deal. The room was very clean and the beds were comfy. I wasn't a huge fan of the pillows but beggers can't be choosers. Now, how was the "hot" breakfast? Hot indeed! It was a buffet of eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy, donuts, cereal, yogurt, etc. The 2nd best hot breakfast at a hotel I've ever had (the best - Super 8 in Grenada, MS). Juice, milk, and soda were available too. They also had waffles mix so you could make your own. I will warn you that the indoor pool is only about 1/4 - 1/2 indoors so it was pretty chilly. We just got into the hot tub. My little boy was plenty happy with that. And, we never had to share the tub with strangers! Also, the WIFI works great in the pool area and the room. Every night there is a "happy hour' in the lobby and adults are gifted with 1 alcoholic drink. There wasn't anyone enjoying the "happy hour" but we went anyway (I like to get my money's worth). I've had better wine but it was free so I can't complain. The snacks were great (nachos, veggies and dip). Put salt on the popcorn and it's mighty tasty (I'm on a diet so please forgive me folks). While we were at "happy hour" the desk clerk (Amy again) asked what my son's name was and said he was very cute. When we came down later (in PJs) to request a plastic fork and spoon she remembered his name. This hotel definitely had the friendliest staff that I have encountered (being in Southern Missouri probably didn't hurt). The cleaning lady was nice and so was the "bartender" at "happy hour". I do recommend this hotel, we had a great stay. I also recommend the Pasta House down the street (nice staff - see Missouri comment above). Happy Travels!

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 January 2008

This was a great stay. The personnel were fantastic, especially Denise at the front desk. Room was very clean, had free popcorn and soda and then had free snacks and beer later on. I can not find anything to complain about. We travel with a small pet and the Drury is the first place I have ran against that does not charge a fee for having a pet. On this trip we have had to pay anywhere from $5 to $25 for our small dog. I would recommend this Hotel to anyone who is visiting Poplar Bluff.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled as a couple