“Nice people & nice place”
Review of Super 8 Potosi

Super 8 Potosi
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Potosi
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I had booked one night here over the weekend. The room was huge and had everything (fridge, microwave, coffee maker, safe, & toiletries). I found the bed to be comfy:) I ended up staying another night because the room was so comfortable and I wanted to spend time at the 3 state parks located nearby. The new owner's are super nice and accommodating. They are updating the TV's and bedding. Everything you need is nearby (restaurants, gas stations, grocery store, Walmart). I will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the second floor so you don't hear kids running in the hallway. The bottom fl...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
jassi s, General Manager at Super 8 Potosi, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear
Cindi

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I stayed in this hotel couple of times in the past. But this time I noticed that so many things have changed because of new management. My room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. Free continental breakfast was up to the brand standard and I enjoyed it very much. I will definitely stay in this hotel if I visit this area in the future.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Bishnu,T Thank you for your recent review of Super8 Potosi! We strive to give our guests the best possible experience while staying with us and provide great customer service! We certainly appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you again in the near future!

A Wyndham traveler
SEDALIA
Reviewed 28 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
jassi s, Manager at Super 8 Potosi, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have 4 crews working in Mineral Point Mo and I ordered 4 rooms. I was able to reserve smoking rooms for my guys. The hotel is close to my work site and is very convent. The guys liked the free breakfast and the really loved the coffee.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
jassi s, General Manager at Super 8 Potosi, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear,
Bob
Thank you for your kind review of the Super8 South Potosi. We truly appreciate your feedback and are so glad to hear you enjoyed your crew stay .Thanks for again your crew like are breakfast and "farmer brother" fresh coffee.. We look forward to it!

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Went there was there for awhile and absolutely loved it they were all really nice they all work their butts off in there to keep the place clean and up 2 date yes they make mistakes sometimes in the room but if need be just let them know what is wrong if its something that doesnt need attention right away all you have to do is maybe write them a note so they can fix what is wrong and make it a better stay instead of dissing them without a chance

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
jassi s, General Manager at Super 8 Potosi, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Anna,B Thank you for your recent review of Super8 Potosi! We strive to give our guests the best possible experience while staying with us and provide great customer service! We certainly appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I loved it here everything was clean and everyone was very nice! I will definitely be back soon! The new owners are super nice and great to deal with if any problem arises! they are doing really good job with the place!

• Stayed: May 2014
jassi s, General Manager at Super 8 Potosi, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear,
Alexiajones.

We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience. Your satisfaction and continued trust in Super8 Potosi Mo are our top priorities. We look forward to making your next visit as enjoyable as your last.

I am so happy to hear that the staff meet with your satisfaction. We always strive to ensure the best experience for all of our guests.

Thanks Again.
The Management.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

My husband and I thought it would be nice to spend our one year anniversary in the same room we had our wedding night. We thought wrong. The room was absolutely disgusting. We had one of the king jacuzzi suites that was clearly not cleaned before we checked in. Not only were there random tags and things on the floor but there were visible unknown substances on the headboard and the wall tiles around the jacuzzi. The desk in the room had many burn marks as well as mystery stains. The pull out sofa was broken so it couldn't be slept on. Luckily we didn't need it. When we stayed last year (in the exact same room) the sofa was broken. Its a bit unbelievable that in a years time it could not be fixed. You would think for the amount they charge for the room they would be a bit more attentive. When my husband complained to the desk attendant at check out she was less than accommodating, showed no remorse and claimed she would look into it. But by the previous reviews I have read I'm going to assume she lied. I was embarrassed for her.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amber W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Potosi
Shepherd Mountain Inn & Suites
#5 of 6 in Farmington
Crown Pointe Lodge
Crown Pointe Lodge
#3 of 6 in Farmington

Been to Super 8 Potosi? Share your experiences!