“Top Class Food with a lovely atmosphere”
Review of Vanilla Pod Eatery

Vanilla Pod Eatery
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2013

From the moment you enter the Vanilla Pod, the atmosphere is amazing, the Staff are so friendly, efficient & obliging. The food, freshly prepared & so tasty, great menu, wonderful little funky quotes on the Staff T Shirts and coffee mugs. Well worth the visit. Always a good sign of a good spot when you see a queue.

1  Thank Dublinblueeyes
There are newer reviews for Vanilla Pod Eatery

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I've been here twice & thoroughly enjoyed both experiences. The service was fast. The food was delicious. I've only bee here for lunch, but I find unless you want to go to a fast food restaurant your choices can be limited. Every time I visit Carrickmines I plan on going here. the have losts of quirky condoment holders. The salt sellers are the tiniest cutest things ever & the sugar pots are so cute. Lovely place.

1  Thank Peter B
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I went to Vanilla Pod this evening and despite the restaurant being over half empty was only offered tiny tables in dark corners on top of other customers.
An hour and half from closing time on a Monday should not be difficult to let customers sit where they want to.

1  Thank chuckieamc
Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

Was there with my friend yesterday was so impressed with this cafe. First time I was there and will not be the last. The food was superb very tasty and service was speedy and friendly considering how busy it was. Our server was smiling and very helpful with recommendations off the menu. Noticed they sell pots and stuff. I was presently surprized when I got the bill to see how reasonable it was considering I'm out of a job at the moment I must look for value and this was the place. So a big well done to the management and staff alike to present this comfortable homely cafe. Back to shopping with my mam now.

Reviewed 14 May 2013

This is in Carrickmines Park, the retail / shopping park at junction 15 on the M50 (just opposite Leopardstown horse racing venue). It's unusually located; inside a relatively quite block at the retail park (directly opposite TK Maxx and Harvey Norman). The food is amazing, the starters (especially the Antipasti Plate), the creamy tasty risotto, the aubergine pasta dishes and the pizzas, with the option of a spelt dough base (which is so good for those watching their exposure to wheat flour). We recently moved to the area and ate here twice on our first weekend - the first time because it came highly recommended on TA, the second time because the first visit was so good. Friday evening was busy - lots of families (they are so suitable for kids and babies, as well as couples and families). Saturday evening was really quiet (maybe because the shops close at 7pm) but the friendliness of the staff and the quality of the service and food .. and it's not expensive. We will be regulars and we're so delighted that it's on our doorstep! The do a collection service as well which will be handy.

1  Thank Dublinfiddler