Mountain Country Motor Inn
Colonial Mountain Inn(Branson West)(Great Value!)
US$109
Free cancellation until 02/06
US$57
Travelocity
Shady Acre Motel(Branson West)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 31/05
US$58
US$84
White Wing Lodge(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$87
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Exceptionally clean, awesome owners! We love staying here!! Fun bar across the street - Gators. Highly recommend! Close to the lake, you can't beat the price but its SO CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice pool easy to get to, old school keys which I love!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Pattistl1
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Very nice clean motel. Has little fridge in each room which is handy for longer stays. We have stayed there the past two years while we boat at Table Rock Lake and we think it is a wonderful motel. We plan on returning next summer.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2012

Let me start by saying; I'm very picky and i expect alot when i stay at a hotel. My experience was GREAT!!!!! Management was personable, kind and over the top in being respectful. My room with the king size bed was clean, very clean. I am not a smoker so i am grateful that they do not allow smoking in the rooms. They have signs in alot of places that say if you are caught smoking in your room,there will be an additional charge to your credit card. That is what i call good management. I will absolutely go back to this Hotel because i know they do not allow smoking and the entire room was clean!!!!! Thank You Mountain Country Motor Inn for a great experience with my room so i could totally enjoy my time there.

Room Tip: My room faced the parking lot and Highway 13 and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends