“Best soft-serve anywhere”
Review of Pop's DARI Dell

Pop's DARI Dell
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Reeds Spring
Reviewed 6 July 2012

Their old fashioned soft-serve ice cream cones cannot be beat. Been coming back for them since my grandma used to send me up the street w/ a fist full of change in the 70's. Small cones are up to $2 each now, but the taste remains the same. I always get a small twist (1/2 chocolate, 1/2 vanilla) and wonder just how they make a medium or large, because the 'small' is already piled so high.

Oh, Pop's, thanks for staying the same : )

There are newer reviews for Pop's DARI Dell

Reviewed 5 May 2012 via mobile

We love their ice cream, conies, burgers, fried mushrooms, and everything else they serve. We've gone here since we were kids and its a family tradition to stop on the way home from the lake. We love everything about this place.

1  Thank rsdoze
Reviewed 13 March 2012

This was our fifth trip to this hidden gem off the beaten path!! A must stop when in the area ... Great place to people watch!!! Good food.

Reviewed 4 December 2010

A classic stop for burgers, ice cream, tater tots, etc. We've gone there many times over a period of thirty-five years. It's always the same; friendly, fast, and good food.

Reviewed 8 July 2008

If you are a fan of old drive-up dairy cups... well- be sure to check out Pop's. Ever since I was a little kid, we would go through Reeds Spring on the way to Branson/Tablerock lake, on the way home... it never failed... Sunday we were stuck in traffic.. coming home, we'd pull over at Pop's and grab an ice cream cone.
Then came the new highway... and we traveled it this past weekend. It does trim about 15-20 minutes off the old route. But on the way home, we took the old road back- and went through Reeds Spring. I was worried.. it was dark, the town was literally dead on a Sat night on a holiday weekend. I was sad. But lo and behold, Pops was still there! We got a twist cone and it was like I was transported back to 1982 and I was 10 years old again. If you havent been to Pops... do yourself a favor and swing in for an ice cream cone. I will continue to stop in as long as I am able. Any trip to Branson just wouldn't be the same.

5  Thank sweetypuppy