Big Cedar Wilderness Club any time of year is great, but Christmas is extra special. We spent X-mas at the resort and there were wonderful activities available to participate in that were free. Big Cedar had a Christmas Eve nondenominational ceremony in the convention center complete with hot cocoa and beautifully decorated sugar cookies. Santa pulled in on his horse drawn carriage on Christmas Eve. It is always fun to bring a bag of carrots or apples to feed the horses. We find the best deals for Big Cedar Wilderness Club on Craigslist St. Louis. We like the two bedroom lodge units the best as they offer the most space 1,350 square feet and two kitchens vs. the cabins 1000 square feet. Breakfast buffet at Devil's Pool was delicious for !3./person. A free shuttle on property makes getting around the resort a breeze. The cookie lady visits every evening dropping off cookies and you receive a free newspaper M-F at your door.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your The Wilderness Club at Big Cedar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Big Cedar Wilderness Club Hotel Ridgedale
- Big Cedar Wilderness Hotel
- Big Cedar Wilderness Ridgedale
- Big Cedar Wilderness Club Ridgedale