We are Bluegreen Owners and love the Big Cedar property. The rooms are spectacular. We always get a 2 bedroom combined unit. The abundance of pools keeps them from being overly crowded. I love the planned activities such as a "dive in movie" and campfire smores. We have not tried the resturants because we have always had our kids with us and we don't care to take them to a 5 star restaurant. The coffee house is nice and always has tasty treats. I will say, the reason they got 4 stars, and not 5 is the fact that they moved the boat launch so far away
(to add the beach area) and there is no longer free boat dock usage. When we purchased the timeshare that was a selling point, as my husband is a fisherman, and now they have changed that feature.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your The Wilderness Club at Big Cedar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Big Cedar Wilderness Club Hotel Ridgedale
- Big Cedar Wilderness Hotel
- Big Cedar Wilderness Ridgedale
- Big Cedar Wilderness Club Ridgedale