“Has lost its Attraction!”
Review of Argosy Casino

Argosy Casino
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Riverside
Wichita, Kansas
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Has lost its Attraction!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

The Casino must be doing badly, they have closed the "fun" table games! No more 3 card poker! I walked through the slot machines, saw no winners, the atmosphere was very boring. This used to be my favorite KC casino, I don't think I'll be returning any time soon. Drinks are expensive, you can't take drinks from the Restaurant bar into the Casino. The casino waitresses are few and far between.

Visited June 2014

Milford, Michigan
123 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 137 helpful votes
“casino is nice”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

stayed at holtel for 2 days. Went into casino. Dealers very freindly and helpful. Minimums good. Slot machine selection not in line with what I like, but is in line with current trends.

Visited May 2014
Wichita
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Good Luck”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I played the slots for 2 days and barely won over $40. The selection of slot machines isn't very good either.

Visited May 2014
Kansas City, Missouri
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Best casino in Kansas city”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Look this isnt Vegas, but I have been to every casino here. This is the friendliest. The restaurants are good. The buffet is alright, Harrahs is actually better for that. Argosy has very nice hotel rooms, with beautiful bathrooms and soft beds. They remodeled sometime ago but it still looks great. I like it here, I would come here over ameristar any day. Harrahs casino coming in a close second to argosy for kansas city ....and the other casinos in town arent worth mentioning.

Little Rock, Arkansas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun time”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

The casino was clean and roomy. Although I didnt score to big, my friend did. I saw many people cashing in pretty good. The dealers were goo, aswas the waitresses. Although the drinks were high priced.

Visited February 2014

Been to Argosy Casino? Share your experiences!