Super 8 Riverside/Kansas City
US$151
US$139
US$129
US$123
American Inn(North Kansas City)
US$84
US$82
Best Western Country Inn - North(Kansas City)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$78
La Quinta Inn Kansas City North(North Kansas City)
US$75
US$75
US$65
EconoLodge
All reviewsroom was cleankansas citywater pressuremicrowave and refrigeratorenjoyed my stayconvenient locationcomplimentary breakfastnice stayanwarsuper8fi
Reviewed 3 January 2013

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 November 2012

I first learned about this hotel when I came up to Mo in 2008 from the Sunshine State. If it was not for the taxie driver I might of never found this place. But I told him I was up here on business and I was looking for a fun place to hang out. The argosy casino in right across the street. . I left the area one night to go to the moxie bar one of my favorite places to go.I asked the bartender to call me a limo to take me back to my room. Whem I entered the lobby a man came up to me and told me I needed to come with him. He was from the Sunshine State. So I left with him to the airport. It was a emergency flight back to Florida.Omce I got to Florida this guy dropped me off. About a week later I sent this motel 8 a letter. My clothes were left in my room & I needed to get them sended down to florida. He never answered my letter & then charged my credit card for 1 more week. This all took place in February.
I fly up here again in 2012 and decided to go back here because I liked the area.I went over to the casino till around 4:00 am I was getting tired and the casino was kinda slow at that time so I decided to walk across the street & get a room to get some sleep.He told me check-out was 10:00 am. I thought that was funny because I just got here and I require 8 hours of sleep.So I walk downstairs at around 5:30 the man on duty tells me that the breakfest is at 6:00 am. He also tells me again that checkout time is 10:00 am.If I want stay another night I"ll have to pay. I thought this is very funny because I never stayed 1 night yet. I leave an unhappy customer and would never return.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
super8riverside, Manager at Super 8 Riverside/Kansas City, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2012

Mr Richard thank for feedback through your reviews we come to know about your concern , it is very frustrating when you ch inn around midnight or late and front desk tell you about check out time i understand that feeling , but it is hotel motel policy if you check inn late night or so checkout should be same day , we can do the late checkout if the guest ask , and about cloths we have lost and found , and we keep all the small or big item for certain days, if guest contacted mean time for left items we send them back to the guest given address as soon as possible in your case how it happend , once again for your feed back we will focus that kind of issu in future,
Manager
Anwar

Reviewed 25 October 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2012

I am a repeat customer at this location because we are in the Kansas City area working a lot. The first time we found this hotel, I was hesitant as we have not had good luck with Super 8 locations in the past. I was pleasantly surprised...the first time we stayed. The room was clean and on the first floor and we enjoyed the stay. I seems like everytime we stay it gets worse. The next time we stayed the quality of the room has gone down hill. This last time we stayed we were on the second floor and it was like a totally different hotel. The sink didn't work right, no hot water. The shower was poor as the water was not hot there either. We will stay again as it is the most conveniently located to where our jobs are, but if we find another, we will change.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2012

group of five looking for a place to stay all hotels where booked they where have a bara que
cook off in town. we where there for a football game. staff at front desk excellent . cleaning crew
was the best. rooms where clean smell fresh. if i ever had a need to return to kansas city
i would stay there again. location was excellent easy excess to highway football stadium.
there is no restaurant. there a several places to eat around the hotel one in walking distance.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends