“Best B&B experience I've had”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rocheport
Amber House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 5 Rocheport B&B and Inns
Columbia, Missouri
“Best B&B experience I've had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2012

We spent a night away at Amber House for my husband's birthday. I could not have been more pleased. Right away I was impressed with the grounds and home and how immaculately everything is kept. Its a beautiful home. Steve and Mary were delightfully accommodating hosts and Mary's cooking is amazing. Our room was charming and comfortable. I cant recommend this place enough - we will be back! Thanks, Steve and Mary!

• Stayed July 2012

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2012

My wife and I just completed our second stay at Amber House. Steve and Mary are wonderful hosts. Mary accommodated my wife's food allergies with a great breakfast both days. They are cyclist-friendly and anxious to make certain you enjoy your stay. We look forward to a third trip soon!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Hillsboro, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2012

My wife and I have been staying at the Amber House for years, and this bed and breakfast is one of best we've ever stayed at throughout the United States. Everything is just first class, bar none. We've stayed at B and B's every time we've vacationed in the last twenty years. I can count on one hand the number of truly great B and B's that I would highly recommend. This is one of two that I rave about . Treat yourself to a little bit of heaven on earth!

Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2012

I wasn't sure where to stay for a romantic weekend in Rocheport, MO. I found the Amber House Bed and Breakfast on Trip Advisor. The place exceeded all my expectations. The home is beautiful! Our room was immaculate. The bed was so comfortable that we were able to catch up on some much needed sleep. The food was delicious. I was so impressed with the food that I bought their cookbook. We also enjoyed meeting the other guests. We ended up chatting with them for over an hour after the meal was served. Mary and Steve were very gracious hosts. They both have great attention to detail. For entertainment, I highly recommend going to Abigail's and Les Bourgeois Winery Bistro for lunch/dinner (make reservations ahead of time). The General Store typically has great music on Friday and Saturday nights. The Katy Trail is one block from the home. It was a wonderul weekend.

Room Tip: The pictures of the rooms online accurately depit the rooms. We stayed in the Onyx Room. It had a...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Independence, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2012

We came to Rocheport to bike the Katy Trail. After the 4 hour ride, we arrived at the most beautiful B & B we've ever seen. The Amber House was fabulous, the room was perfectly decorated. We appreciated the complimentary beverages, readily available, and "early coffee". The breakfast was superb. Congrats to Steve and Mary for making our w/e truly magical!
Gary & Mary

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Blue Springs, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2012

My wife and I were celebrating our 10 year anniversary with a stay in Rocheport on our way to St. Louis. We could not have chosen a better place to stay. The home was very nice and very clean. We truely had a wonderful experience from the time we arrived. The hostess provided us information on places to eat and different points of interest in the small town. The breakfast was also amazing and filling. It was a very pleasant stay and everything was perfect to start off our anniversary weekend!!!! We have already shared our experience with our family and many others and recommended this B&B.

Columbia, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2012

My husband and I experienced a truly wonderful night away at the Amber House. The home is beautiful, very clean, and full of all the amenities you could ask for. The room was cozy, the bed was comfortable, and the breakfast was delicious!!!

1 Thank kventril
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rocheport
Hotel Frederick
Wingate by Wyndham Columbia
Comfort Inn Boonville
Comfort Inn Boonville
#4 of 7 in Boonville

Been to Amber House Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!