“Excellent food here”

Les Bourgeois Winery and Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Les Bourgeois Winery and Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Rocheport
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Kansas
“Excellent food here”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This is a great restaurant (wines are not quite as good) with good service and the food is just superb with a great view.

• Visited May 2014

Seattle, Washington
“Worth the Drive”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Visiting friends in Marshall MO. They took me to les Bourgeois for dinner last Friday evening. Lovely views and excellent food. Best martini I have had in ages. I had the rib steak....cooked rare to perfection. Mashed potatoes excellent. $5 got me 5 little asparagus spears but they were really good. A gem located kind of in the middle of nowhere Highly recommended if you are in the area.

• Visited May 2014
Columbia, Missouri
“Relaxing and fun! A hidden gem on the Missouri River.”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

My husband and I live closeby and love coming to the winery for a sunny afternoon visit. The wine is good, the drinks made with the wine are even better, and they also have a good mix of beers for those with you who may not enjoy wine as much. We usually visit the A frame, have cocktails overlooking the river, and sometimes even enjoy good music. I've also eaten at the bistro, and the food is very good, but a bit pricey. It's also a little more of an upscale restaurant and atmosphere (much different than the deck and picnic tables of the A frame next door ;)). We always bring houseguests in the summer and everyone has loved it so far. The views are phenomenal. We visit as much for the view and atmosphere as the drinks and food. If you're visiting and want a nice place to relax, this is it! I agree with previous reviewers, as it's on a bluff, the A frame is hilly and can be a bit harder to navigate and there are lots of stairs. The bistro is easier to navigate for people with accessibility issues.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank raymey
Lansing, Kansas
“Good Wine, Amazing Meal with Indescribably Beautiful Sunsets”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We started the evening with wine at the A-Frame prior to dinner. After tasting several differnt wines (at no charge) my wife and I each picked a glass of Vignoles to sip. After an hour of refreshing people watching and a gorgeous view of the Missouri River, we moved to the Bistro for our 7PM dinner reservation. We could not have asked for a better table. We sat looking straight down the river towards the western sky for the most amazing pink and purple sunset as the river appeared to sizzle with Sol falling into it. The food was great. We had the Gorgonola cheese starter and it was delicious. My wife had the Filet and I had the roast duck with a side of asparagus and a Shiraz. They were great choices. We were far too full for dessert, but my wife tried the creme brule and I had the raspberry cheesecake. We were miserably full by the time we were done, but it was worth it.

Visited April 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Lovely View, Lovely Meal”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

There was nothing not to like about dinner at Les Bourgeois Bistro unless you have mobility issues -- a steep decline to the entrance and a steep incline on the way back up. Every table has a great view, and the food and wine are awesome.

Visited April 2014