“Delightful!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rocky Mount
The Garden House Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Rocky Mount B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 November 2013

My husband and I celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary this summer. For our "2nd honeymoon", we chose to visit Lake Ozark, where we had spent our honeymoon. We found much in the area that had changed, and one delightful thing that we found was The Garden House Bed & Breakfast. Our room was lovely, with a patio right outside overlooking the lake. Our hostess was very gracious and the breakfast both days was delicious and we enjoyed it served on the patio. We highly recommend The Garden House Bed & Breakfast!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Marilyn J

Reviewed 29 July 2013

My husband and I celebrated our 43rd anniversary at the Garden House Bed and Breakfast this past Friday and Saturday night. I chose this B & B based on reviews and we were SO happy with our stay. We arrived on Friday night, exhausted from our week at work and our drive down from KC...walked in and were immediately impressed...from Lil's welcome to the beauty of this home...our room... the view...the breakfasts...the garden... it was an oasis... a "5" star experience! We highly recommend it and hope to return sooner than later for another restful and refreshing stay!

Room Tip: Any of the 4 beautiful rooms will be a good choice. The house is built with peace and quiet in mind...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank solveig c
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Seldom do you get to a place that you booked online and say "WOW! This is even better than I expected!" but I did just that. If you want a great place to relax and get away without all the noise and confusion of large resorts, this is the perfect place. Sit on the balcony overlooking the lake, read a book, fish off the dock, sit in the jacuzzi by the lake, watch the boats come and go. Heaven. Lil treats you like royalty, the breakfasts are over the top, served to you each morning on your balcony. This is my new standard by which all others will be measured. I will be back!
For you young oneymooners, don't look any further - this is IT!!! Diane K

Room Tip: Honeymooners would LOVE the corner room on top floor w/ jacuzzi. My hubby and I are old farts, been...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank QueenDee54
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Just returned from a relaxing stay at the Garden House B&B!! It was all we had hoped for and much more!! Lil makes you right at home from the git go and goes above and beyond to make your stay memorable. The breakfast is just wonderful and served just the way we wanted--on the veranda over looking the lake!! The home is absolutely beautiful and kept to perfection. It is a must do if you are looking for a comfortable stay, with peaceful surroundings, and all the while feeling like your right where the water action is happening. We sat for hours on the deck just watching the beautiful boats and enjoying the outdoor beauty. We will definitely be making a return visit!! Gale B

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2013

My husband and I spent our 10 year anniversary at the Garden House. We had a very memorable time. Lil' is good at what she does (coffee, breakfast, hosting, telling us the best restaurants etc.) We stayed in the rose room in early May (it actually snowed this year on May 3rd when we stayed there). I liked the shower; the jacuzzi in our room was fine but I think I would have rather stayed down stairs where there were fire places (We didn't think it was going to be snowing weather when we arrived :) There is a very nice big hot tub out side near the dock over looking the lake; I would rather do that than sit in my room in the jacuzzi...during the summer, I may think differently. Overall it was a wonderful time and thank you Lil'!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Becky H
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Just got back from wonderful stay at Garden House. Gorgeous decor, excellent food, gracious hostess, excellent lake view. We unfortunately arrived at the dinner hour
on a holiday, so the restaurant nearby was not what you would call peaceful. But it was not noisy enough to make us go back inside. And it was interesting to see the boats go in and out. The next few days and evenings were very peaceful and quiet. We will definitely choose this beautiful spot again.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank FalconRidge
Reviewed 7 May 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Garden House for our anniversary last weekend. We were VERY pleased with our stay and will definitely return. Lil (the owner) is a wonderful host and a superb cook. Our first morning she served ham and cheese omelets, a fruit bowl, and a blueberry muffin. The next morning it was Belgian waffles, sausage, and watermelon. All professionally cooked and served. The rooms are IMMACULATELY clean. The decor is modern and "homey" - lots of plant life everywhere. All the windows allow for lots of light and wonderful views of the lake. The weekend we stayed there happened to be cold and rainy, but it really didn't even matter.

Room Tip: We stayed in the tulip room. It was comfortable and beautiful.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Inn at Harbour Ridge Bed and Breakfast
Lodge of  Four Seasons
Lodge of Four Seasons
#2 of 12 in Lake Ozark

Been to The Garden House Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!