“"A magical two days with family and friends!"”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rogersville
Blackberry Creek Retreat
Ranked #1 of 1 Rogersville B&B and Inns
Lansing, NC
“"A magical two days with family and friends!"”
Reviewed 1 July 2011

I thank Mark and Dixie so much for two very special, magical days at Blackberry Creek Retreat Bed and Breakfast. We traveled from North Carolina for our grandson, Clayton's wedding. Just having my family under one roof, in gorgeous appointed rooms in a beautiful setting was the perfect place and made me very happy. Each room is decorated in a different theme and it was so much fun going from room to room to decide who got what room. I would love to have a week to come back and read the books in each room. So relaxing! You have created a perfect place for a wedding. Cordial, perfect service, incredible food, such a wonderful atmosphere -- a great feeling of warmth. The property is a gorgeous setting for a Bed and Breakfast, far enough out and away from town - quet and peaceful. We all were very pleased. Thank you.

Room Tip: Decides on personal preference.
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Niangua, MO
Reviewed 25 June 2011

My husband and I got married here and it was absolutely amazing. Mark and Dixie were incredibly helpful and willing to help solve any problem that arose. Our guest absolutely loved the place and the food, they are still talking about it and it has been over a month. We will definitely be back and would recommend this place to everyone.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
Springfield, Missouri, USA
Reviewed 15 June 2011

I simply LOVE Blackberry Creek Retreat! We now refer to our scrapbooking retreats there simply as "Blackberry Weekend" - enough said! Mark and Dixie are perfect hosts - warm, friendly, generous, striving to make our stay perfect! The food is amazing - worth the trip just by itself! The decor is antique, not the stuffy kind, it's the comfortable, used to be in Grandma's Grandma's house and it has a story to tell kind of antique. Plenty of space for our scrapbooking, quiet, serene, country setting, and did I mention the food?

New Hampshire
Reviewed 3 May 2011

It's about 45 minutes from the Springfield, MO airport, probably a hour-ish from Branson. This is a small gem with a big spread. The rooms each have their own theme. I had the Ozark Room which was fabulous EXCEPT I really needed to stay two weeks more so I could go through all the wonderful books in there on Ozark history and lore.

Plenty of room to stretch body and soul!

And this isn't just a quaint B&B. There's a function room downstairs that can hold about 100 for a dinner.

Hosts Mark and Dixie Dawson are the BEST.

Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
Rogersville
Reviewed 11 April 2011

Perfect place for scrapbook retreats. Plenty of space in the room for cropping, lots of large tables, extra if needed for extra tools. Rooms upstairs mean some can crop way into the morning without bothering the sleepers, or come back down early without waking others. Beds are top quality with nice linens. The whole place is about quality. The food is always great. More than you can usually eat, but too enjoyable not to try it all. We enjoy the owners and appreciate how welcoming they are. This is my fourth time to visit and will continue to try to arrange twice a year retreats here.

Room Tip: All are nice rooms.
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled with friends
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed 20 March 2011

I have stayed at the Blackberry Creek B&B a dozen times over the past three years. The proprietors never fail to impress. The rooms are beautifully decorated, the bedding is so comfortable. The food always fabulous! The setting is quiet and relaxing. Mark and Dixie always make you feel like one of the family. They go above and beyond with meeting your individual needs but are very professional and you have a real sense of privacy. I highly recommend this B&B !

1 Thank quest11
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed 15 March 2011

I have been here several times and the owners make me feel like family from the moment I arrive to the time I leave. The food is awesome, the rooms are always clean, and the atmosphere is always wonderful. Even though this time the owners had family issues and an injury their attention to us was above and beyond. If you are looking for a place to crop with friends and family in the Springfield/Branson area this is the place to go. It is out in the country but you are minutes away from towns for shopping or whatever. Planning another retreat in September.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rogersville
Americas Best Value Inn Seymour
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#3 of 49 in Springfield
Dickey House Bed and Breakfast

Been to Blackberry Creek Retreat? Share your experiences!