Blackberry Creek Retreat
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Rogersville
See available hotels
All reviewsb bblackberry creekdixieozarksaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 December 2012

Mark and Dixie are great hosts! The place was emaculate and the food was great! In every room there was a feast of antique finds for your viewing pleasure. If you want to just sit back and truly relax for a girls or craft weekend, this is the place for you. I am recommending this place to all my friends!

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed 19 November 2012

This is a great place for a getaway. We felt like we could make ourselves at home here and the breakfast was wonderful! We enjoyed exploring the old homestead out on the property. We also received a nice greeting from the horse at the gate when we returned after a dinner out!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrea B
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Exquisite hospitality, the most congenial hosts ever, beautifully appointed rooms with no detail left undone, absolutely delcious breakfast, and an outstanding country setting. This is by far the best bed and breakfast we've ever stayed at and my husband and I would not hesitate to recommend it to others. We're already plotting when we might be able to return to enjoy it even longer!

Don't wait, book a night or two at this welcoming retreat from a hectic routine. Like us, you'll soon be figuring out when you can return.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Debbie J
Reviewed 15 October 2012

Mark and Dixie have made an incredible B&B in the country! The place is beautiful, the food was incredible and the hospitality was above and beyond! I would highly recommend Blackberry Creek Retreat for anyone who wants to just get away and enjoy a relaxing time in the country.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 August 2012

I can't begin to say enough about this place! It does seem like my home away from home. I've been to retreats there several times now, and the owners always remember to ask about my family and my job. Where else can you go and expect them to remember personal details about your life? I really feel like family when I go there (although it's even better than that because I don't have to do chores like family would!) I can totally make myself at home and always feel welcome and honored.

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautiful, but the large honeymoon suites have whirlpool bathtubs!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends