“Not Great”

Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Rolla
Reviewed 28 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
MKHospitality, General Manager at Super 8 Rolla, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

There are newer reviews for Super 8 Rolla

Reviewed 26 April 2014

My kitty got sick in late evening and the front desk clerk promptly looked up all the local veterinarians, including one that she had called with a sick animal (nearby vet). Looking up those phone numbers for a pet owner with a sick *baby*, was above and beyond normal front desk duty. Thank you so very much. I have stayed here in the past and will do so again in the future!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Every time I read these reviews I feel proud of our desk clerks. We all love our guests here and we love to have pets too! Is kitty ok? We have several great veterinarians here in Rolla, I am glad you were able to find someone! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and we can't wait to have you next time!

Jered S. Wood
Super 8 Rolla

Reviewed 17 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
MKHospitality, General Manager at Super 8 Rolla, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I enjoy my stays here at the Super 8 in Rolla Mo, but the pool is always frigid. It is in a quiet location and in a low traffic area. We have stayed here about 10 times and have always had great luck.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
MKHospitality, General Manager at Super 8 Rolla, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Very nice hotel. The room was clean. The bed was very comfortable.
What impressed me most was the kindness of the hotel staff. After an evening stay, my car would not start the next morning. The desk clerk, Jace, offered to jump start the car battery. He was very kind and patient and explained the whole process to me. My car started. He instructed me to let it run to charge the battery. I did not have to pay to have someone come to the hotel, because the hotel helped me out! I consider this above and beyond what you would expect from hotel staff. I am very impressed and appreciative. You don't find this kind of service - ever!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay! And we are lucky to have Jace here at Super 8. He genuinely loves our guests and it is standard for him to go out of his way to be helpful. A true Guest Services Representative! We hope next time you are in the area you will stop by for a visit, we would love to have you again!

-Jered S. Wood