“Would stay again”

Comfort Suites Rolla
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Rolla
Reviewed 23 April 2012

We arrived late and were greeted immediately! We went to our room and found the room to be large and very clean! We had a great nights sleep and the beds were so comfortable. The hotel is located right off the highway but I don't remember hearing it at all during our stay. Breakfast was great , we loved the waffle maker!!! The staff was all very nice and when we drive through again we will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: April 2012
There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Rolla

Reviewed 31 December 2011

The rooms are very nice. Our room had two queen size beds, a sofa that pulled out into another bed, a microwave, refridgerator, coffee maker, a sink and a safe. The bathroom is nice and updated. The only downside was that the pool wasn't heated, or if it was suppose to be, it was on the cool side.
The hotel is just off the expressway, but far enough away so you don't hear any traffic.

Room Tip: Any room is great.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank nikki27f
Reviewed 23 September 2011

I booked a room almost a month ago and just received a phone call 3 days prior saying they overbooked and I do not have a room. We will do nothing for you, sorry. I then had the general manager Nancy say that she didn't make the mistake and it wasn't her fault. She then proceeded to ask me my age(I don't think this is legal), not let me speak, and threaten to hang up. I used no foul language during the entire conversation which she kept saying other people were. I then asked her name and she told me Jennifer. I called her a liar and she refused to tell me her real name and she's the general manager! I will place a call to corporate because it is 3 days before the career fair, Rolla is a small town (most all rooms are booked), and I don't have a hotel. Choice privledges just lost a customer.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Travel2MuchforMe
Reviewed 3 September 2011

When we unlocked the door to our room, we were greatly surprised to find such a large, well equipped suite! It was spotlessly clean with plenty of towels. We wanted for nothing! Front desk staff were very pleasant. Too bad we could only spend one night!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2011

The Comfort Suits in Rolla, MO more than met out needs from the friendly staff to the excellent accomodations. Our every need was met.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2011

The rooms were very nice, clean & had very comfortable beds. The breakfast was great! There was quite a variety of food. We enjoyed using the pool & hot tub in the evening. If my son attends the university there, we will definitely be staying here for each visit.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2010

We have traveled through Rolla many times throughout the years and enjoy our stop here during our travels. The beds are very comfortable and the breakfast is excellent. The staff will go out of their way to help you with whatever you need. Congratulations on your recent award from Choice Hotels - a Gold rating!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple