“Great Customer Service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Rolla
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great Customer Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

I really enjoyed my stay, the room was clean and had all the amenities that I needed to be comfortable. I really enjoyed being able to snack on fruit in the evening. The MOST important thing, however, is that their customer service was phenomenal! Genuine smiles and pleasant attitudes really made me "believe" I was as welcomed as a guest. Thank you very much. The only not-so-great things are that there were several children that were rather loud in the hallway (before 10 PM) and that there were no restaurants I felt I could safely walk to. This are minor issues and I would definitely stay here again

Room Tip: The hotel is off I-44, my room faced the interstate and I heard no traffic noise, so I don't thi...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Alissa M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Rolla, responded to this review, 4 August 2013
Thank you for the review. We know you have options when coming to Rolla, and we are so happy you choose to stay with us at the Comfort Suites. I am thrilled to hear that we made your stay comfortable. We look forward to your next stay and thank you again! We love having you here!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Southport, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013

From the moment we arrived we were treated like royalty. The people were great, the room big and perfect in every way. As a Elite Choice Privilages member they gave us a welcome gift which included a coffee mug. The welcome snacks advertised to end at 7 PM went on till 10PM and were restocked every so often. Yes there were chips and salsa but they also had bagels, chex mix, cheese, fruit, pastries and cookies. These were great but again the cusomer service kicked in with them stopping by the hallways and lobby to ask if we needed anythng.
The room was well stocked with chairs and lights. They even had a hands free phone in the room. We were in handicap room 103. I highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Impalajohn
Alissa M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Rolla, responded to this review, 26 July 2013
Thank you for the review. We know you have options when coming to Rolla, and we are so happy you choose to stay with us at the Comfort Suites. I am thrilled to hear that we made your stay comfortable and I am very proud we have such a welcoming staff. We look forward to your next stay and thank you again! We love having you here!
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

We stopped here to rest after several hours of driving. The hotel itself was lovely, you could tell they had just recently renovated and appeared to be clean. It was after midnight when we got into the room. I started making up the sleeper sofa for my son to sleep on and as I pulled out the mechanism you could tell the mattress was not in the best shape. There were large holes on the underside which exposed the spring on both sides of the mattress, as well as some kind of debris underneath the mattress. I let the front desk know in the morning and the response I received was not what I expected. My guess is that it was the GM that snapped back at me as the front desk associate looked confused. Not an I'm sorry or can we give you a discount, but we know and we have them on order. I was not trying to attack them, but let them know as I am sure not every guest uses them and it's pretty apparent that the housekeepers are not checking them nor reporting them being broken either. The mattress has been this way for quite some time which is really nasty. Regardless of them renovating this one minor detail was a big one to leave out.

Stayed July 2013
Thank you for the review. We know you have options when coming to Rolla, and we are so happy you choose to stay with us at the Comfort Suites. I am sorry for how you were spoken to. Our property has experienced a few growing pains and we are working daily to provide a great experience for each guest. We hope to see you soon and thank you again! We love having you here!
Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2013

stayed here for two nights. The rooms were large, comfortable, and had plenty of power outlets! The front desk staff and all the hotel staff I encountered were friendly and went out of their way to help. The gym area is in good shape and has been updated recently. Definitely will stay again. It was a little noisy with all the people in the hotel - they were full and there were kids running around. But overall this did not distract me from my stay.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Alissa M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Rolla, responded to this review, 22 July 2013
Thank you for the review. We are so happy you choose to stay with us at the Comfort Suites. We look forward to your next stay and thank you again! We love having you here!
Finksburg, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2013

Our stay was from May 12th to May 13th, 2013. We stayed in room #302. The room was very nicely decorated and extremely clean. The FREE continental breakfast has Belgium waffles, hot and cold cereals, scrambled eggs and sausage patties, assortment of fresh fruits, Danishes, bagels and breads along with coffee, tea, milk and yogurt. Our daughter enjoyed the pool and it was clean and supplied with fresh clean towels. Wouldn’t hesitate staying here in the future and would highly recommend to family and friends.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Alissa M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Rolla, responded to this review, 2 July 2013
Thank you for the review. We know you have options when coming to Rolla, and we are so happy you choose to stay with us at the Comfort Suites. We look forward to your next stay and thank you again! We love having you here!
High Ridge, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013

I stayed here for two nights on a buisness trip. The rooms are very large and clean. The indoor pool was nice. The free breakfast was fantastic. When i stayed it was very quiet and I slept well. I recommended it to my husband who often stays in Rolla for business.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Alissa M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Rolla, responded to this review, 28 June 2013
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2013

We were on our way to Branson with another couple and we stopped here for the night and found it very comfortable and the staff very kind and helpful!

The rooms were clean and very large. We were going to play bridge in our room, which had a nice square table, and we borrowed two chairs from the breakfast room. Instead, we opted to go back down to the breakfast area after hearing that there had been a tornado which had recently gone through a mile wide area in Oklahoma just to the west. Rain, high winds, and possibly a tornado were headed in the direction of Rolla and we didn't want to stay up in our rooms on the third floor. We were able to watch weather warnings on the big TV over the fireplace and keep tract of the storm while still playing cards.

Thankfully, the storm passed us by without any damage to our car or the hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms were quiet from the traffic noise! A/C ran quietly Ate at a great place, called "Penelo...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Alissa M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Rolla, responded to this review, 1 June 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rolla
Baymont Inn & Suites Rolla
BEST WESTERN Coachlight
Greenstay Hotel & Suites
Greenstay Hotel & Suites
#1 of 1 in Saint James

Been to Comfort Suites Rolla? Share your experiences!