“Where's the love?”

Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Rolla
Kansas City, Missouri
“Where's the love?”
Reviewed 12 May 2005

Upon check in to this hotel, I was greeted by a woman who could have been friendlier. However, given that I arrived at the hotel at 1:00am, I'll give her some credit. I wouldn't want to be working that hour either. My hotel keys did not work after 12:00pm the next day. I went to the lobby to ask them for new keys and the person at the desk seemed uninterested with my problem and threw 2 new keys at me. When they didn't work, I went back downstairs and told him that they again didn't work which he responded by asking "Hmm, well, how long you gonna be here?". I told him two more days and he gave me a third key. Out of the 5 room keys I then had in my possession, only 1 worked. I found most of the staff, (3 out of the 5 people I came in contact with) very unfriendly. The gentleman who helped me check out was the most friendly one of all. He smiled, thanked me for staying, we joked, and he was overall very pleasant. On the other hand, the breakfast was wonderful, the room was very clean and bright, and the hotel itself was good. Unfortunately, the staffing (save the two wonderful people out of five) and the fact that I was not charged for my room until 3 weeks after I checked out makes me not want to ever stay at this hotel again, should I visit Rolla, MO.

• Stayed April 2005

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Reviewed 23 February 2005

Very friendly and helpful staff. Good free breakfast, including waffles and more. Nice indoor pool. Rooms are good. Restaurants just down the road including a most excellent sushi place.

2 Thank mitchmurr
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rolla
Pear Tree Inn Rolla
Best Western Coachlight
Greenstay Hotel & Suites
Greenstay Hotel & Suites
#1 of 1 in Saint James

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Rolla? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Rolla

Property: Baymont Inn & Suites Rolla
Address: 1801 Martin Springs Dr, Rolla, MO 65401-2954 (Formerly AmeriHost Inn & Suites)
Region: United States > Missouri > Rolla
#5 Business Hotel in Rolla
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Rolla 2.5*
The Baymont Inn & Suites On The Lake in Rolla, MO is a beautiful hotel located on Historic Route 66! We feature 69 guest rooms from our two luxurious Executive Suites, whirlpool suites, king and double bedded rooms. New plush bedding, in-room microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, iron, ironing board. Gorgeous heated indoor pool and spa, fitness room. Complimentary continental breakfast. Interior corridors, three floors, elevator. Non-smoking rooms available. Pet friendly with fee. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Rolla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baymont Inn Rolla