“Good Pricey”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Cuba, Missouri
“Good Pricey”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

This is a good average steak house. The food was good, but pricey, The drinks were good as well. Ambiance was ok. Definitely crowed on the weekends so reservation is wise. It was well kept and the staff was friendly. Just too pricey for what I was getting.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank clyde k

Panama City, FL
“Wow, what a ribeye steak!!!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

I really wanted a good steak as I was traveling to St Louis from Wichita. Checked reviews around Rollo and found Matt's Steakhouse. The ribeye was flavorful, juicy and cooked exactly the way I ordered. One of the two best steaks I have ever eaten.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank dduck140
Paducah, Kentucky
“Good meal”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Over priced, average size servings, fair service (not friendly), is clean, only OK for business functions,

• Visited July 2013
Rolla, Missouri
“Enjoyable Atmosphere”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Very good restaurant that is not too hard on the wallet. One of the things we like best is the endless salad with the in house dressing, one of the best restaurant dressings I have had. We also enjoy the variety of the food as my wife enjoys the pastas and I really enjoy the encrusted salmon. We treat Matt's as a specialty meal because of the difference they have with their meals compared to others around Rolla.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Andrew R
“Superb!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Atmosphere is welcoming and relaxing. Adam, our server, was friendly and caring. Food was great: steaks melt in your mouth, veggies were not overcooked, steak fries were crunchy but not burned. Amaretto cheesecake was the best I've had. Worth the drive from Ft. Leonard Wood.

Been to Matt's Steakhouse? Share your experiences!