“Above Average Dwelling”

Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Rolla
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Above Average Dwelling”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I took a summer road trip that included 25 hotels so I am rating each hotel to pay it forward to others for helping me chose my hotels. I am a choice hotel Platinium member for years. This hotel rates a 'B+'. Breakfast area too small, nice rooms. No view except for a parking lot. Stayed here twice now, came back because it is a solid clean place with no major issues.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
NICK P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 15 September 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Missouri
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We loved staying here. The bed was wonderful and comforter was absolutely amazing. Very clean and wonderful shower head. Only thing I wish was different is that the shower room would have a vent/fan. We got an excellent price for advance booking/payment. Thank you, staff, for doing such a fine job! We've already booked again!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 9 August 2014

The best stay I've had , superb services, manger is good, very friendly and helpful, in fact entire staff was very nice,good fecilities , best wife speed I have ever experienced in motels, and rooms are big and specious, and velvet for money I have paid , much worthy

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo

Washington, Virginia
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We stopped at Rolla during our road-trip and I would say we received very nice service during our stay. Manager was quite helpful also gave direction for local places and routes. Besides room was clean and neat with excellent room services. I guess that's what we overall looking for. I will come again for sure .

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Upon our arrival, front desk receptionist was half asleep and in the zone at 6 pm....asked for quiet room in advance, and received room near stairs, ice maker, and across from at least two to four screaming children. Rooms are ok, but not for the price. Bathroom is iffy, and paint is peeling away--again, not Quality for the price. Go stay in Springfield instead, better deals and better hotels. Yuck. Would ask for manager but too tired from traveling...

Room Tip: do not stay here
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

ofallon, missouri
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We recently took a couples trip to Rolla, mo to celebrate my birthday at "the fugituve beach". Due to a complicated driving situation we called at approx. 2:30am and spoke with the manager on duty Bryan. He was very friendly and helpful and when I explained we were probably going to arrive at 4:30am the day of our reservation he said to come on in and he'd help us get checked in early. He had some trouble trying to figure out how to get us checked in so early, but reassured we wouldnt be double charged and to check back at the front desk the next afternoon to make sure everything was squared away. This is where it all went down hill service wise. We went down to the front desk at 11am the next afternoon and no one was anywhere to be found. I waited for about 10-15 before giving up because we had places to be. When we returned that evening we checked in our friends and the rep at the front desk showed no interest in helping me determine if bryan was able to get the billing correct. She just said "everything looks fine" without even listening to the whole situation. When it came time to check out today I again returned to the front desk to drop off room keys and had to wait at an unstaffed desk for about 15-20 before the rep showed up. She was unpleasant and didnt ask how the stay was or if I needed a receipt. I had to ask for myself. She printed them out and after review I noticed there were 2 charges for my room even though the mananger previously told me otherwise. She rolled her eyes when I explained what happened and asked for manager for help. The manager that came (I believe his name was dominic) was no better than his staff. He was rude, raised his voice, interrupted me, and though I expressed that I was helped by a manager named bryan (whose name was on a wall plaque as the mananger) and would like his word to be honored he said he was the manager and that I was never told this information. I expressed I travel a lot being in the travel industry and have never been subjected to such poor customer service and I would be reporting to his corporate office and he said go ahead, goodbye ma'am. I will NEVER refer any of my conpanys clients to this location nor will I ever stay there ever again. This was an awful first and last impression and completely unacceptable for a cost of $225 for 1 night with 2 rooms.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank chelsb89

OKC
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We stopped in Rolla to catch some zzz's while traveling home to OK. We called ahead and got the outstanding AAA rate. Got there shortly before the pool closed. The pool area could use better lighting and the water was cool. The room appeared to be in the process of updating. Great for the price. I hope the towels are next on their to-do list though. Breakfast was fine and fairly good for the price. Our room was quiet and we never heard another guest all night. We highly recommend it.

Room Tip: The second floor is the main floor from the front but the first floor is the main floor from the bac...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
NICK P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
We are so happy you stayed with us. Hope to see you again soon!