“Great Hotel and In-Room Movies”
Review of Hampton Inn Rolla

Hampton Inn Rolla
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Rolla
Phoenix, United States
“Great Hotel and In-Room Movies”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I enjoyed a great room, great staff and the in-room movies feature. I had forgotten to bring a razor and the staff provided 2 free of charge. The in-room movies service is not present at every hotel in the Hilton chain, so that's why I thought I would include it as part of this review.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Karen S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rolla, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Thank you so much for choosing the Hampton Inn Rolla. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for including the in room movies in your review. We look forward to your next stay with us. Thanks again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Chickasha, United States
Reviewed 11 June 2014

This is the first hotel I look for in any town when I travel. It's always clean and affordable. Staff is always friendly and helpful. Favorite place ever! Wish every Hampton had a bar though. That's the only thing I would put on a wish list.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Karen S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rolla, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Rolla. We always want to be your "first pick" of places to stay. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Pahrump, Nevada
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Recently spent a night at this hotel spur of the moment. It true Hampton style, it delivered! I have yet to have a bad stay at a Hampton. The staff was warm & friendly, the room was comfortable and I slept like a dream. Breakfast in the morning was tasty & filling. You can't go wrong here!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Karen S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rolla, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Thank you for staying with us at the hampton Inn Rolla. I am glad you enjoy your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I stay here on business quite a few times a year. Recently, they've remodeled the lobby area and it is fantastic. They have a free breakfast every morning (the standard) plus oatmeal, cereals and fruit. The front desk staff are always friendly and welcoming and the room is always clean. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Rolla. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Tulsa, United States
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Decent place to lay your head down. That is all folks. Close to the i-44 interstate. Close to Rolla school of mine. Now known as MUST. Missouri University of Science and Technology. Nothing else to add. Colored bubble wall was interesting.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Karen S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rolla, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Rolla. We are are glad you rested well and enjoyed our water feature. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Newton, Massachusetts
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I recently spent a couple of nights in Rolla and stayed at the Hampton Inn. I was very impressed. The room was comfortable and spacious enough, quite clean, and quiet (you might want to ask for a room that faces the back instead of the street). The breakfast was a pleasant surprise, it's one of the rare times I've had a hot breakfast in a hotel at this level. Scrambled eggs (real eggs, not egg substitutes) and sausage, plus a waffle iron for making waffles. The dining area and lobby are spotless and nicely decorated, very pleasant. I would happily stay here again.

Room Tip: Try to get a room that faces the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank GreentreeMA
Karen S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rolla, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Rolla and for taking time to write a review of our Hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Arlington, United States
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I have stayed at four different hotels in Rolla, MO. The Hampton Inn is my favorite. The front desk staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and fresh. The HVAC is a little noisy, but that is typical of the in-wall units. The bathrooms are clean and well stocked. I am tall, so i appreciate the higher countertops in the bathroom. Thanks, Rolla Hampton.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Karen S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Rolla, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
Thank you for chossing the Hampton Inn Rolla and for writing a review of our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again soon. I am so glad we are your favorite hotel in Rolla.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rolla
Pear Tree Inn Rolla
Best Western Coachlight
Greenstay Hotel & Suites
Greenstay Hotel & Suites
#1 of 1 in Saint James

Been to Hampton Inn Rolla? Share your experiences!