Stayed here for one night during a business trip and regret not having more time to enjoy the room. By the time we got in it was almost dinner time. After dinner there was play time. After play time it was bed time. The room was quite large, as was the bathroom. The large tub was nice to soak in while watching TV on the small flat screen beside the sink. The large sitting area was a nice place to sit a read for a short time and the bed was quite comfortable. Great night sleep, just wish I had more time to enjoy the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles is a 397-suite luxury hotel in the St. Louis area with many rooms containing floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Missouri River or the city below. This new, all-suite hotel features a 7,000-square-foot full-service spa with an indoor-outdoor pool. Have a great time at the region’s largest casino, an action-packed night club or one of seven restaurants. You’ll really get star treatment during your Ameristar vacation in St. Charles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Ameristar Hotel Saint Charles