Ok, I like safety like anyone, but come on, instead of people to wait on me or bring me a drink at the pool, I saw security guards, patrolling the area. I get it, we wanna be safe, but I was there to relax, kick back and enjoy tunes and the beautiful pool. I would love for there to be some wait staff that could call security if need be. There was even a guard at the door to the pool. You have to use your card key and have a wrist band to get in, so why a guard. Weird. The room was very pretty, although the mattress was one of the worse I've ever slept on. Staff at front desk were very good and very friendly. Very easy to get to property, parking perfect. Prices were decent. Didn't get to enjoy the restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles is a 397-suite luxury hotel in the St. Louis area with many rooms containing floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Missouri River or the city below. This new, all-suite hotel features a 7,000-square-foot full-service spa with an indoor-outdoor pool. Have a great time at the region’s largest casino, an action-packed night club or one of seven restaurants. You’ll really get star treatment during your Ameristar vacation in St. Charles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Ameristar Hotel Saint Charles