“New Slots”

Ameristar Casino St. Charles
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I just got used to the slot machines and now they changed them around again! Just like they say, new slots every 90 days!! But I liked the old ones!!! O well, have to try to use them,,,,,Still a very nice place to go and the buffet has always been great!!!!

Cara M, Social Media Coordinator at Ameristar Casino St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

We do upgrade our slots every 90 days, Phil, but we also try to keep many our guests’ favorite slots. You can find those in our ‘Hot Slots’ section. I’m glad you enjoyed your visit and Landmark Buffet! Thanks for sharing your review.

There are newer reviews for Ameristar Casino St. Charles

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Good size casino for this area, lots of slot choices and immaculately kept. Good to see the most up-to-date slots were already there.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

I have never seen a casino that didn't pay out at all to there customers... Don't play the slots.... you wont win after we sent abt 300 on them I went to go play poker...

1  Thank krue123
Reviewed 15 September 2013

This casino is a good to go to for gambling, good food and spend the nite. The slots are nice and up to date. I didn't win, but it was fun, just the same! The food in the Buffet was very good. And the hotel is the best! Really nice, large sized room with a view and large bathrooms, with a bath tub and shower. I will be going back to this one soon!

1  Thank Will G
Cara M, Social Media Coordinator at Ameristar Casino St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

I’m glad you had a fun stay with us! Thanks for sharing your review and for visiting. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

I love this Casino! The slots are loose, the different restaurants are great, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I always leave here smiling. Of course I can't forget it is a gorgeous Casino with a unique water fountain!

Thanks for sharing this with us! We’re so glad to hear we can put a smile on your face. Thank you for being our guest.