We wanted to stay at Ameristar casino but $209.00 for a room was way more than we wanted to pay. This hotel is very close. If it was warm out we would have walked. The hotel does not offer shuttle service to the casino but did offer to get us a cab. We just drove over. The Casino also does not offer shuttle service. Hotel was very clean. Breakfast area was big and roomy and food was very good. They had bisquits and gravy, scrambled eggs, fruit, yogurt waffles, cereal etc. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are an all suites hotel. Renovation complete as of end of 2016. Free deluxe continental breakfast. Free wi-fi, free USA Today newspaper daily. Fresh baked cookies served Monday - Thursday. We allow pets with a fee of $15 per day per pet, upto 3 pets and only allowed on first floor and certain rooms on second floor. No pets allowed on third floor including the St.Charles Suite. We are in same parking lot of Heart of St.Charles Ballroom. We are in front of Ameristar Casino and close to Hollywood Casino. Close to Historic Downtown St.Charles. Across from Streets of St.Charles and across from the Bass Pro Plaza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Comfort Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Saint Charles
- Comfort Suites Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Comfort Suites