“BEST BY FAR”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #7 of 21 Hotels in Saint Charles
Reviewed 30 January 2014

First time at this hotel for us. Wife and I stayed one night at this hotel before my wife went into the Hospital. Was the best lodging we have had in MANY years. We had a king suite- king bed, business center in room, sleeper sofa, Jacuzzi tub, fridge, & microwave. Desk clerk was very pleasant and helpful. Fast check in. Very convenient- right off the highway and easy to get to. Price was great for what we received Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a great place to stay while in the St. Charles area
Only thing not great was the fact that the TV remote button to look at channels was broken. But did not matter- found what we liked to watch right off..

Room Tip: For the outdoors person- Bass Pro Shop was right across the street.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank nuprofessor
There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites

Reviewed 17 January 2014

Excellent service and breakfast. It was quiet in our room on the opposite side from the freeway. My only caution to future visitors is that this hotel is very tricky to access by car, so study Google maps carefully beforehand.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
NataleeK, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Thank you very much for your positive review of our hotel. We look forward to serving you again during your next visit to St. Charles!

Reviewed 2 January 2014

I stayed in this hotel right after Christmas. It was such a great experience, everything was positive. I called the front desk to confirm location/directions and the front desk person was very polite. I arrived and had the same experience checking in. I had my small dog with me and the gentleman working at the front was extremely accommodating. He provided a great room on the first floor by the door and gave me a small package with dog treats. The room was large, nicely laid out, and very clean. It was quiet and I slept very peacefully. The next morning the hot breakfast was great, free waffles and eggs and everything else possible. Check-out was a breeze. I do not write reviews for great service as often as I should, but I felt an obligation to sing the praises of this hotel. A day or two after I arrived home, I received a card in the mail thanking me for my stay. I travel for work and have stayed in all levels of hotels across the country and have never received this level of service and to top it off- a card in the mail. This hotel should teach other companies about customer service.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Stacy864
NataleeK, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2014

Thank you very much for sharing your positive experience. We are happy to have exceeded your expectations and will share your review with our staff. We look forward to your next stay with us!!

Reviewed 2 December 2013

We recently spent the week-end at this hotel during an impromptu road trip. I found the hotel to be clean and modern in decor. The staff couldn't have been friendlier. Our room was spacious and tastefully decorated. I especially enjoyed the selection of healthy food options at the breakfast bar. I would definitely stay here again if I found myself in this neck of the woods.

Room Tip: Our suite included a jacuzzi tub for two which was great after a long day of walking and shopping in...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cfdfirefan
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed this hotel. It was very clean and the staff exceptionally nice. Additionally, the pool was nice and warm (a great thing when it is 20 degrees outside). It is also very conveniently located off of the highway and within walking distance of several stores and fast food restaurants.

I have always been very bad with names, but I distinctly remember Bobby and Rob and their noteworthy accommodation. The housekeeping gentleman that also kept an eye on the food bar was very friendly and multi-tasked well. Everyone was so very helpful.

The only not so pleasant experience was with the overnight lady. Granted, she was as polite as a woman could be when a strange male walks up to the window expecting entry. I forgot my room key and driver's license in my room. After much persuasion, she finally let me in and quizzed me on my personal information associated with the room. It felt uncomfortable, but I do understand why she did it. Other than that single incident, there is nothing that would prevent me from staying here often.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We stayed at this hotel because the wedding we were attending had a block of rooms there. Hotel is conveniently located next to the Heart of St.Charles where the wedding reception was being held. Hotel is an easy walk from the Ameristar casino and not far from the historic St. Charles area. Room was fine. Breakfast was adequate. It provided blocks of rooms for several weddings occurring the weekend we were there.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
NataleeK, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Thank you very much for your positve feedback about our hotel. We were happy to be a part of your special event! Please come see us again during your next trip to St. Charles!

Reviewed 27 October 2013

I recently spent the weekend in St. Charles, Missouri, visiting with a friend in the area. The location of this hotel, off the expressway and close to Lindenhurst University, the historic district, and Ameristar Casino made getting around quick and easy. The room was clean and spacious, with a king bed and a queen sofa sleeper, plus desk and dressing area. The breakfast was good and was served from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. every day to satisfy both an early riser or someone who wanted to sleep in a little. The staff was friendly and provided insight as to local favorite places to eat, shop, etc.

Room Tip: They do allow pets for a $10 add-on, and the king room I had was also handicap accessible, if that m...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo