Red Roof Inn St. Louis St. Charles
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Super 8 St Charles(Saint Charles)
Rodeway Inn(Saint Charles)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsbob evansnight's sleepsized bedmotelstcharlesmissouri
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 June 2013

Stayed in this hotel last week after 14 hours of driving. Checked in, received the usual instructions form a young lady, go to my room, turn on T.V. on local news and to my surprise there is report on the news that they have arrested two individuals who were running prostitutes out of this same hotel. THEY SHOWED THE SAME HOTEL I WAS STAYING THAT NIGHT ON T.V. THE EMPLOYEE AT THE FRONT DESK DID NOT MENTION ANYTHING TO US WHEN WE CHECKED IN!!! NICE TOUCH...I guess she thought this was going to be a secret and nobody in St. Louis would found out. To top this, next morning news van is at the entrance of the hotel, I went out to get coffee, on my way out saw a handwritten note taped from inside on the glass window a few doors down from my room, with the following message: "Room out for Business." now, that is class...that does it for me, I will never stay again in one of RRI rooms again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank hrrodz
i0143, General Manager at Red Roof Inn St. Louis St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2013

I apologize for the impression left on you during your recent visit to our inn. Our priority is the comfort and safety of all of our guests and we work diligently so all our guests leave with that impression. We monitor the activities of our guests as best we can while still maintaining respect, courtesy, & privacy, and unfortunately there is a balance to this that does not allow us to judge the behavior of our guests without solid evidence of their activities. When alerted to or becoming aware of any behavior that places our guests safety and comfort in question we handle the situation as quickly and respectfully as possible.

Reviewed 31 May 2013

We needed to stay in the St. Louis area for just one night on the way to Colorado and were traveling with a pet. We've stayed at Red Roof Inns before and they were okay. The only good things I can say about this stay was that the beds appeared to be clean with decent sheets (but very soft with no support) and the towels were nice and white although only 2 per room. The sink and tub also appeared to be clean. If these basics are all you need, you'll be fine. However, the TV screen and mirror were smeary with handprints all over them. I tried to put something in a dresser drawer and the pulls were all sticky and there was what looked like a coke spill in 2 of the drawers. The baseboard in the bathroom was also really dirty and AC was loud - had to wear earplugs - but it did work.
We were in Building 2 which appeared to be a long term residence for people. There was a huge mountain of trash (in bags and loose) in the breezeway where I had to go to get ice. (I'm talking 7 feet tall and 20 feet long) The other building might be better, who knows. Also the wi-fi that we REALLY needed to use wouldn't work at all. I had to drive back up to the office and sit outside in my car for 2 hours until I got everything done.
Wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank msobx
i0143, General Manager at Red Roof Inn St. Louis St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We apologize for the cleanliness of your room not being up to standards. We will improve our efforts to make our property the best value in the area.

Reviewed 24 April 2013

check in was fast and easy,rooms were clean but deffinatly dated and dark was more than good enough for a good nights sleep but new decor would be a welcoming , cappachino was out order but other than that no complaints well worth the money.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
i0143, General Manager at Red Roof Inn St. Louis St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We appreciate that you found your stay well worth the money.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

My 12 year old daughter had a softball tournament in St. Charles for the weekend. The crazy Missouri weather had the Tournament sponsors changing and rechanging game times. My original reservation was for Friday and Saturday night, but since they moved back the 1st game time we canceled our Friday night stay. Just as we were arriving in St. Chas I received a text that the game was moved back again! Here is was 8:30 a.m. in St. Chas, nothing open and now the game didn't start till noon. I decided to see if by chance we could go ahead and unload our belongings. The front desk clerk and the housekeeper that was just starting his shift were MORE than happy to grant our request! The hotel doesn't have the fancy amenities, but it did have comfortable beds, hot water, updated rooms, and a great price! And clean! 100% smoke free, but not pet free ... and smoking was being done outside of rooms with the doors left open ... figure that?!?!?!

Room Tip: I requested a "secluded" room so my daughter could get a good nights sleep (4 games one day, 3-4 the next), they put me in the 2nd building which was fine, but there were a few "extended stay" families/people on both sides of me which I didn't care for ... next time I'll request the 1st building.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
i0143, General Manager at Red Roof Inn St. Louis St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We love hearing that you found us to be a great value in the area.

Reviewed 19 March 2013

We just traveled through Saint Charles Mo. and stayed at the Red Roof Inn, and were pleasantly supprised with the price and the quality of the rooms at this motel. The staff was very helpfull, and the room was as good as you could get. The rates were some of the best on our entire trip and would loof for a Red Roof In in the future.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
i0143, General Manager at Red Roof Inn St. Louis St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We appreciate that you found our property to be one of the best values on your trip. We are looking forward to your next visit to Red Roof Inn.